European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
Pirelli World Challenge by Crivitz Chris [Version 2.2 Released] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Pirelli World Challenge by Crivitz Chris [Version 2.2 Released] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Pirelli World Challenge by Crivitz Chris [Version 2.2 Released] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Pirelli World Challenge by Crivitz Chris [Version 2.2 Released] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Pirelli World Challenge by Crivitz Chris [Version 2.2 Released] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Pirelli World Challenge by Crivitz Chris [Version 2.2 Released] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Pirelli World Challenge by Crivitz Chris [Version 2.2 Released] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Pirelli World Challenge by Crivitz Chris [Version 2.2 Released] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Pirelli World Challenge by Crivitz Chris [Version 2.2 Released] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

Pirelli World Challenge by Crivitz Chris [Version 2.2 Released]

+43
theravenousbeast
Philipp3112
skylineforever
trevelyan
klapaucius
miuqana
kk08
dstarrsfan
bentleyboy
braddw25
DBR
peter.edding
PhilGoalie
panozmax
florent63
Sylphide
Racingheaven
ThatAudiFan
haruo
ChaosZero
TopMarque
JorritVD
CS21476895
Bad News
Maxellero
PATR10T
Steppi
sit997
giaserg
mickeyfff
oldspalover1963
Sigers
dodge33cymru
srcarvalho
Crimson764
So-Cal-Racing
divxx
Hemisfear68
eurostc
Xtra-Large
dcollins22585
alexmezza
CrivitzChris
47 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Pirelli World Challenge by Crivitz Chris [Version 2.2 Released] - Page 5 Empty Re: Pirelli World Challenge by Crivitz Chris [Version 2.2 Released]

Post  haruo 26/10/2014, 05:53

JorritVD wrote:
alexmezza wrote:
PATR10T wrote:if someone wants to convert it i can send the files Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

From which game ?

iRacing?

asphalt 8

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ouprakon Leeka (aka Haruo)
haruo
haruo

Back to top Go down

Pirelli World Challenge by Crivitz Chris [Version 2.2 Released] - Page 5 Empty Re: Pirelli World Challenge by Crivitz Chris [Version 2.2 Released]

Post  PATR10T 26/10/2014, 08:32

asphalt8 found on gamemodels Wink the textures are pvr format and you will need a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to get them

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 27/10/2014, 13:32

This one : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Do you know where is the DL button ?

Wink

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan 27/10/2014, 16:42

Thanks a lot Chris!! Really nice work, nice to mix things up with the right GT3s on American tracks Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Harm Roelofs
ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  CrivitzChris 27/10/2014, 20:31

alexmezza wrote:This one : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Do you know where is the DL button ?

Wink

I have an account there Smile I should be able to get you the files once I am off work.

Chris Lesperance - CrivitzChris

CrivitzChris

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosZero 4/11/2014, 19:05

Looks like the first 2015 car was revealed few minutes ago..

ぜんにほんジーティーせんしゅけん
ChaosZero
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Post  CrivitzChris 9/11/2014, 05:03

Sorry for the delay, The final 3 skins are now released!

Thank you again Cameron (CS21476895) for doing the Turner and SC Ferrari!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CrivitzChris

Back to top Go down

Post  Racingheaven 9/11/2014, 07:57

Wonderful work Chris. I've been driving your cars over de past days and they are good fun.

One remark though... I noticed that the outside mirror view of the Porsche has been mirrored. Do you have any idea how that can be solved? It's a bit weired as it it the EEC-version of the Porsche GT3 R... which normally has a correct mirror view.

Apart from that, a very big round of applaus for your efforts. And thank you very much!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Dirk Willemen
Racingheaven
Racingheaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtra-Large 9/11/2014, 11:03

WOAH!!!! Chris thank you very much for this last cars , I think the GT class is now complete, you have done a great work on this series , I appreciate that cheers cheers

Great work ,again Very Happy

Lucas Paoletti a.k.a X-L [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Xtra-Large
Xtra-Large

Back to top Go down

Post  CrivitzChris 9/11/2014, 16:02

Racingheaven wrote:Wonderful work Chris. I've been driving your cars over de past days and they are good fun.

One remark though... I noticed that the outside mirror view of the Porsche has been mirrored. Do you have any idea how that can be solved? It's a bit weired as it it the EEC-version of the Porsche GT3 R... which normally has a correct mirror view.

Apart from that, a very big round of applaus for your efforts. And thank you very much!!!

Honestly I'm not sure. I didn't make any 3d changes to the car. Another odd one. There is also an issue with the Aston Martin lights (rear lights for sure, forgot to check the front).d The Mapping issue for the Spiderman Aston is due to me using a different mapped rear wing. Just remove the GMT from the PWC14_Drissi Motorsport folder.

But as for the Porsche, I have no idea.

No to take a break for a bit then get ready for a very busy 2015 season with the new EEC GT3 mod Smile

CrivitzChris

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphide 9/11/2014, 20:32

Awesome collection of skins. Maybe in the future there will be some proper car models that the gts cars could be skinned on but fantastic job nonetheless.

Troy Barman
Sylphide
Sylphide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  florent63 28/12/2014, 10:36

Thank you. Great Job

florent63

Back to top Go down

Post  panozmax 10/1/2015, 00:13

Love the series and looks like an awesome mod. Can someone please tell me if I need version 2.0? I think I've installed all of the required stuff but I can't find a PWC category to choose cars during game. Any help is appreciated Smile
panozmax
panozmax

Back to top Go down

Post  CrivitzChris 10/1/2015, 02:06

Yeah download and install 2.0 then put 2.2 over the top of that and you should be ready to roll.

Sorry for the confusion on that, I uploaded one version then realized I missed some important things

CrivitzChris

Back to top Go down

Post  panozmax 10/1/2015, 02:21

CrivitzChris wrote:Yeah download and install 2.0 then put 2.2 over the top of that and you should be ready to roll.

Sorry for the confusion on that, I uploaded one version then realized I missed some important things
Thanks Chris. This isn't the first time you've helped me out. Always enjoy and appreciate your hard work. One problem, The link for 2.0 is bad or deleted or something Lol. Can you repost or give another link please? Thanks again!
panozmax
panozmax

Back to top Go down

Post  panozmax 10/1/2015, 16:49

Thanks Chris. I think I finally got the link for 2.0 figured out Smile

Max Richardson [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
panozmax
panozmax

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 21/1/2015, 19:54

fantastic mod.

cracking work. love it

Back to top Go down

Post  panozmax 22/1/2015, 01:36

Yeah Chris, Thanks again. I'm really digging this mod. Awesome work! Smile

panozmax
panozmax

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 22/1/2015, 15:22

just wow, love it.

BMW z4 turner is spot on love this car

thanks Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  CrivitzChris 22/1/2015, 16:09

You're welcome everybody, CS21476895 painted the Turner, based off of his TUSCC Turner from GT-IMT.

Glad you are enjoying the cars. That reminds me that I should start on the 2015s.....

CrivitzChris

Back to top Go down

Post  panozmax 22/1/2015, 16:13

CrivitzChris wrote:You're welcome everybody, CS21476895 painted the Turner, based off of his TUSCC Turner from GT-IMT.

Glad you are enjoying the cars. That reminds me that I should start on the 2015s.....
No problems with that Lol. Sweet! cheers

panozmax
panozmax

Back to top Go down

Post  PhilGoalie 26/1/2015, 02:46

Thanks for the mod !!! Great job!!!! But I have a little problem with the bentleys, they appear transparent on the outside camera. Does anybody know how to fix that ?

Philippe Labat
PhilGoalie
PhilGoalie

Back to top Go down

Post  CrivitzChris 26/1/2015, 05:30

PhilGoalie wrote:Thanks for the mod !!! Great job!!!! But I have a little problem with the bentleys, they appear transparent on the outside camera. Does anybody know how to fix that ?

Have pic? Haven't heard of anything like that before from all the other people who have downloaded it. Maybe try a reinstall of the bentley mod?

CrivitzChris

Back to top Go down

Post  peter.edding 26/1/2015, 10:10

Had the same problem (wheels, brake discs and driver appear but nothing else (ingame; full appearence in showroom)) and posted it. The reply was: Turn details to max. There's something wrong in the cas.

peter.edding

Back to top Go down

Post  PhilGoalie 26/1/2015, 10:29

Thanks a lot of the tip, now it is ok party

Philippe Labat
PhilGoalie
PhilGoalie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next