European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
Hello Everybody from RSA(South Africa)! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Hello Everybody from RSA(South Africa)! I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Hello Everybody from RSA(South Africa)! I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Hello Everybody from RSA(South Africa)! I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Hello Everybody from RSA(South Africa)! I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Hello Everybody from RSA(South Africa)! I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Hello Everybody from RSA(South Africa)! I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Hello Everybody from RSA(South Africa)! I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Hello Everybody from RSA(South Africa)! I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

Hello Everybody from RSA(South Africa)!

Go down

Hello Everybody from RSA(South Africa)! Empty Hello Everybody from RSA(South Africa)!

Post  Guest 3/11/2013, 18:41

Hello Everybody! Cool

My name is Eugène McLaren(and yes, its my REAL surname!). I am 32 years of age and I live in a quiet town called Springs in South-Africa.

"hotpup" has recently invited me to join your fine EEC GTR2 Online Race Community, thank you very much! Smile 

I have been doing sim-racing since racing games(remember Test Drive 1?)/simulators in general started appearing on the scene even since racing-simulators in arcades started coming out! I've played almost every Need For Speed game, racing game and racing-simulator imaginable! I have also been watching Formula 1, Le-Mans and most TV racing events with my father since I can even remember! drive 

I have been a part of "Sim Race South Africa" since Dec 2012 and have had the honour to compete and win Season 1 of our local
SAGT Challenge Championship 2013. I would like to think that I am a very capable/competitive sim-racer and would be honoured
to join your EEC community for some real and competitive racing events! Wink

Thank you Guys! thumps up

Last edited by E_McLaren on 3/11/2013, 19:48; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Hello Everybody from RSA(South Africa)! Empty Re: Hello Everybody from RSA(South Africa)!

Post  Guest 3/11/2013, 18:46

Hey welcome man Smile
Don't forget to add your name to your signature Smile

Back to top Go down

Hello Everybody from RSA(South Africa)! Empty Re: Hello Everybody from RSA(South Africa)!

Post  Guest 3/11/2013, 19:12

At last!! Welcome Eugene, the guys here will give you a serious run for your money. lol! 

I highly recommend Eugene to the EEC. He is a very good skinner by the way and when he drives, hes the real deal. I hope the members approve him as soon as possible as he would be an asset on the start line.
By the way, he will be my team mate for the TCC in December ( I hope! )

+1 from me
Dont forget to sign your name in your signature box. thumbs 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/11/2013, 22:32

A warm welcome from me Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  rich54 3/11/2013, 23:06

1 to go. Welcome and enjoy. Have fun.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Richard Kost-[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
rich54
rich54

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/11/2013, 08:33

Hi Eugene,

Welcome to the EEC. Hope u will show the others a thing or two.

I am stiil practising but will join u some time in the future.

+1 for you

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/11/2013, 11:42

Regarding your name, you can only click on the +1 button Wink
Anyway, welcome here. Great to see another guy interested in racing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/11/2013, 12:14

Thanks very much Everybody for the warm welcome, I appreciate it a lot! I cannot wait to meet most of you on the track!
chirp 
Have an excellent week Guys! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/11/2013, 12:41

You already have the needed points. Wait an admin to add you to the group. We race WEC this weekend if you are interested Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/11/2013, 15:26

Hi Eugene and welcome to EEC Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/11/2013, 19:39

Welcome to the forum Eugene Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down