Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10328)
Hello from Wiefelstede (Germany) I_vote_lcapHello from Wiefelstede (Germany) I_voting_barHello from Wiefelstede (Germany) I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9023)
Hello from Wiefelstede (Germany) I_vote_lcapHello from Wiefelstede (Germany) I_voting_barHello from Wiefelstede (Germany) I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2602)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1816)

Hello from Wiefelstede (Germany)

Go down

Hello from Wiefelstede (Germany) Empty Hello from Wiefelstede (Germany)

Post  JaBoG43 on 29/5/2013, 14:06

Hi,

I am Marcel Wulf from Wiefelstede, Northwest Germany. I am 17 years old and at the moment I still go to school. I love everything that has to do with motorsports. Especially the VLN and all 24h races. I learned about this site from guys on F1 Classic and I wanted to be part of the community for some months and finally did it.

My simracing "career" started a few years ago with GTR2, which I got from a close freind of mine. Than I switched over to rFactor because of the brilliant F1 mods. At the moment I play both games, mostly with Endurance Racing mod´s. Online racing is not easy for me because at the moment my internet is very slow but I hope this will change later this summer.

I´m not that talented in skinning and don´t know anything about modding, but I think I can help here and there and maybe I learn something.. I am here because I heard about great mods, but I don´t want to download them and never say hello again. I want to be part of the forum.

My hobbies are mostly about sports. I play golf, football and try to run a few kilometers whenever it´s possible.

That´s all I know about me lol!

I hope to have a great time here!

Greatings from Germany

Last edited by JaBoG43 on 30/5/2013, 13:15; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marcel Wulf [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
JaBoG43
JaBoG43

Back to top Go down

Hello from Wiefelstede (Germany) Empty Re: Hello from Wiefelstede (Germany)

Post  Kalinin on 29/5/2013, 14:16

Hm... almost there but this is what we want [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Will Mazeo
The only way to God is called Jesus, not religion, just Jesus.
Kalinin
Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  JaBoG43 on 30/5/2013, 13:16

Sorry,

I didn´t had much time yesterday and forgot many things. I updated my first post.

Marcel Wulf [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
JaBoG43
JaBoG43

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalinin on 30/5/2013, 14:20

Now yes. Welcome Smile

Will Mazeo
The only way to God is called Jesus, not religion, just Jesus.
Kalinin
Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  bentley speed 8 on 30/5/2013, 16:55

Welcome Marcel! Smile

Supun Hewa Dewage
bentley speed 8
bentley speed 8

Back to top Go down

Post  humpmedumpme on 30/5/2013, 23:03

Welcome Marcel and good job on your presentation! Smile +1

Phil Jones aka hmmguy
A recent survey showed 10 out of 9 people suck at math  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
humpmedumpme
humpmedumpme

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down