European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Mini Cooper classic
Hey everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 4:02 am by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
Hey everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 9:28 am by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
Hey everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 9:22 am by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
Hey everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 3:27 am by Illy26

» introduce
Hey everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2024 11:18 pm by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Hey everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 2:42 pm by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Hey everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 9:59 am by Orteva

» South East
Hey everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 9:53 pm by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Hey everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 4:03 pm by why_not_simracer

Hey everyone!

3 posters

Go down

Hey everyone! Empty Hey everyone!

Post  nicorzF104 Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:49 pm

Good evening! My name is Nicolás, I'm 19 years old and I'm from Spain. I've been watching and playing racing games since I have use of reason, although I started focusing more often on the genre in 2014 when I first dived into the world of simracing. Firstly at rFactor 1 (with a keyboard, just like most of us), then in Automobilista 1 and then I discovered things like Assetto Corsa, Automobilista 2 or I even subscribed to iRacing for a few months. I have a simracing league since 2018 on which I compete, and for time reasons I am not racing anywhere else. I first heard of EEC when during the COVID pandemic my league moved to AMS and we heard about your GT3 mod which is probably the best mod for GT cars I've ever tried. Apart from being a driver I also like to paint cars, both for myself and for those who want me to do it. I would like to be a member because I've always liked what you do and therefore because I think EEC are some of the best modding teams out there. Apart from simracing, I really like listening to music, sports in general (mainly tennis and football, I'm a big fan of FC Barcelona, and both practising and watching them) and I also like racing management games, in fact, I'm working on the development of one of them, but I won't do any spam about it Very Happy

And I think that's all, I hope you welcome me in your community and see you soon Smile
nicorzF104
nicorzF104

harvestmouse and Magic_Manuel like this post

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone! Empty Re: Hey everyone!

Post  harvestmouse Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:11 pm

Hello and welcome Nicolas.

I would like to hear more about racing management games. I remember years ago I saw on that advertised a Mclaren F1 GTR.............However, I never found that race series and found the whole thing a bit boring............(I find setting up one of the less fun aspects of driving). Anyway, maybe things have moved on and are more fun now!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Post  joeschmoe Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:59 pm

Hello and welcome Nicolas!
joeschmoe
joeschmoe

Back to top Go down