European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Can't exit AMS1
Hi to everyone out there in the world. I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 10:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
Hi to everyone out there in the world. I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 10:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
Hi to everyone out there in the world. I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 04:27 by Illy26

» introduce
Hi to everyone out there in the world. I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 00:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Hi to everyone out there in the world. I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 15:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Hi to everyone out there in the world. I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 10:59 by Orteva

» South East
Hi to everyone out there in the world. I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 21:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Hi to everyone out there in the world. I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 16:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Hi to everyone out there in the world. I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 14:42 by fjs

Hi to everyone out there in the world.

3 posters

Go down

Hi to everyone out there in the world. Empty Hi to everyone out there in the world.

Post  AlbertLopez 7/9/2022, 23:06

Hello, my name is Albert I am 31 years old and I'm located in Spain.

I usually play Assetto Corsa, GT Legends and of course GTR 2, I think my favourite is GTR 2 because the memories it brings to me, I play it on Mac OS when I have no money using the keyboard and dreaming to have one wheel, now I'm working and I spent a little bit of money on my first wheel... The Logitech G29 with shifter for mods like Power and Glory that have many cars with H clutch and make it more inmersive. I'm looking to buy some Fanatec in the future but now I'm practicing with the G29.

I'm a player, I don't know how to do skins or how to mod I don't understand this.

I hear about this forum in a YouTube video of a guy testing a car mod of GTR 2 I don't know the exact video, but in the description of that video.

I want to be a member because my passion to motorsports that starts in 2003 with the same guy of my country... Fernando "Magic" Alonso, and it continues with the beginning of one of my biggest idols in the history... Ayrton Senna, that's why I want to be a member because I think we share the same passion but simracing is the highest we can reach to be our motorsport idols... And the love of speed and think in 0,001 seconds what to do next in a race.

My interests are Sci-Fi movies, videogames, soccer (football for european people), Rafa Nadal and of course simracing and motorsports like WEC series, Moto GP, NASCAR, Indy...

And of course I want to mention the pleasure when you push the throttle and the sound of the engine plays like a orchestra, beautiful sound for our ears.

Greetings,
Albert from Spain (The 2nd country consuming beer in the world... Hell yeah) coffee

Last edited by AlbertLopez on 12/9/2022, 21:11; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Albert López, the real Drive, not Google Drive... The guy with the scorpion in the jacket.

Spanish simracer. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AlbertLopez
AlbertLopez

Back to top Go down

Hi to everyone out there in the world. Empty Re: Hi to everyone out there in the world.

Post  rich54 10/9/2022, 12:58

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Richard Kost-[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
rich54
rich54

Back to top Go down

Hi to everyone out there in the world. Empty Re: Hi to everyone out there in the world.

Post  AlbertLopez 12/9/2022, 13:05

rich54 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for the info, rich54.

Albert López, the real Drive, not Google Drive... The guy with the scorpion in the jacket.

AlbertLopez
AlbertLopez

Back to top Go down

Post  harvestmouse 12/9/2022, 15:51

Rich wanted you to look at section '3'/welcome. And is giving you the opportunity to fix your introduction message.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Post  AlbertLopez 12/9/2022, 20:52

harvestmouse wrote:Rich wanted you to look at section '3'/welcome.  And is giving you the opportunity to fix your introduction message.

Oh ok sorry, my bad, I will fix that.

AlbertLopez
AlbertLopez

Back to top Go down

Post  AlbertLopez 12/9/2022, 21:12

EDITED guys.

AlbertLopez
AlbertLopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down