European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Mini Cooper classic
PassiveObsessive's Sounds (Latest: Ferraris, GT3s) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4/5/2024, 06:02 by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
PassiveObsessive's Sounds (Latest: Ferraris, GT3s) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
PassiveObsessive's Sounds (Latest: Ferraris, GT3s) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
PassiveObsessive's Sounds (Latest: Ferraris, GT3s) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
PassiveObsessive's Sounds (Latest: Ferraris, GT3s) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
PassiveObsessive's Sounds (Latest: Ferraris, GT3s) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
PassiveObsessive's Sounds (Latest: Ferraris, GT3s) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
PassiveObsessive's Sounds (Latest: Ferraris, GT3s) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
PassiveObsessive's Sounds (Latest: Ferraris, GT3s) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

PassiveObsessive's Sounds (Latest: Ferraris, GT3s)

+16
supra88
ajrf
gonzo-cool
Serban
Scorpyo
Shinra
alexmezza
PassiveObsessive
harvestmouse
lippi
Cesar Zardo
ProStriker92
So-Cal-Racing
Massi57
kk08
repaban
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

PassiveObsessive's Sounds (Latest: Ferraris, GT3s) - Page 2 Empty Re: PassiveObsessive's Sounds (Latest: Ferraris, GT3s)

Post  PassiveObsessive 9/12/2022, 18:35

Newly released:

- Aston Martin V8 Vantage GT4
- Aston Martin Vulcan
- Nissan 300ZX
- Nissan 350Z
- Pagani Zonda R
- Toyota GR010 Hybrid (same as TS050)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Craig Green

twitter.com/CCModelDesign
PassiveObsessive
PassiveObsessive

SilverSun, Tano, So-Cal-Racing, kk08 and ProStriker92 like this post

Back to top Go down

PassiveObsessive's Sounds (Latest: Ferraris, GT3s) - Page 2 Empty Re: PassiveObsessive's Sounds (Latest: Ferraris, GT3s)

Post  kk08 9/12/2022, 20:57

While watching your GR010 preview, Youtube suggested a real on board and there is no difference from your sounds. Fantastic job!

Which pagani zonda is shown in your video?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Giovanni Carbonaro, Italy

kk08

PassiveObsessive likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  PassiveObsessive 11/12/2022, 04:34

kk08 wrote:While watching your GR010 preview, Youtube suggested a real on board and there is no difference from your sounds. Fantastic job!

Which pagani zonda is shown in your video?

Yeah you probably saw the video I pulled it from haha Very Happy The external sounds are a bit rough however, but the best I could do with what is available.

The Zonda R was one of the two I found on Trackaholics, both of which are similar - the engine limits are inaccurate, they drive slow/weird, and the skins are fictional. Crying or Very sad

Craig Green

PassiveObsessive
PassiveObsessive

srcarvalho and kk08 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  kk08 11/12/2022, 13:39

Once I released another Pagani Zonda R if you missed it. I asked because it looked different from mine. I don't know if its engine limits fit your needs. I copied the physics from a shift conversion (by andrepela.90) on the old f1classic forum.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Giovanni Carbonaro, Italy

kk08

Back to top Go down

Post  PassiveObsessive 13/12/2022, 07:48

kk08 wrote:Once I released another Pagani Zonda R if you missed it. I asked because it looked different from mine. I don't know if its engine limits fit your needs. I copied the physics from a shift conversion (by andrepela.90) on the old f1classic forum.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks, I didn't even think of looking here to be honest!

Craig Green

PassiveObsessive
PassiveObsessive

Back to top Go down

Post  PassiveObsessive 16/12/2022, 13:38

Weekly digest:

- Audi V8 DTM
- Eagle MK3 Toyota
- Generic Touring Car
- LYNK & CO 03 TCR
- Volkswagen Golf GTI TCR

Craig Green

PassiveObsessive
PassiveObsessive

SilverSun, Tano, So-Cal-Racing and kk08 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  PassiveObsessive 23/12/2022, 12:47

New stuff:

- Chevrolet LS1 5.7L V8
- Ferrari FXX K
- Mercedes CLK LM
- Mercedes SLK Carlsson Judd V8
- NASCAR V8

Craig Green

PassiveObsessive
PassiveObsessive

SilverSun, kk08 and templarnot4 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 23/12/2022, 18:31

Thank you very much for this great work... thumbs

I tested the CLK sounds, and I would like to know if it's possible to fix the "no-sound" bug between ignition and engine idle, please ?

Maybe it's just my engine configuration I need to modify, but as I'm not a sounds pro, I don't know... scratch

Thanks in advance for the reply !!!

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  PassiveObsessive 28/12/2022, 16:43

alexmezza wrote:Thank you very much for this great work... thumbs

I tested the CLK sounds, and I would like to know if it's possible to fix the "no-sound" bug between ignition and engine idle, please ?

Maybe it's just my engine configuration I need to modify, but as I'm not a sounds pro, I don't know... scratch

Thanks in advance for the reply !!!

My limited understanding is that GTR2 "waits" after starting the ignition sound to then play the idle sound. If the ignition sound is really short (like here!) then you get this problem of having "no-sound" in between the noises because GTR2 is designed to wait for a period of time. Alternatively, you can get the opposite problem where the ignition sound is too long and it is still playing whilst the idle sound starts, which also sounds bad... I would suggest you change the line in the .aud file: "VS_INSIDE_ENGINE_STARTING=ams2\ext_sls_starter.wav", to something from an .aud file from a car that you know works. Hopefully this would solve the issue.

Craig Green

PassiveObsessive
PassiveObsessive

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 28/12/2022, 17:38

I'm going to test your trick, Craig... Wink

Thanks for replying !!!

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra 28/12/2022, 18:18

Additionally, open the .eng file used by the car and look for this line:
StarterTiming=(1.4, 0.4, 1.5)

This represents the average cranking time, a variable of that cranking time, and lastly the time to blend with starting sound, all of them expressed in seconds. Perhaps you can try these values—these are the ones used by default in F1C and GTR2—if your .eng file has different ones.

Albert Aponte - Racing for more than 15 years!
Shinra
Shinra

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo 29/12/2022, 16:10

PassiveObsessive wrote:...Yeah you probably saw the video I pulled it from haha Very Happy

Are you saying that you can make new sounds from youtube video?

If that is the case, would you consider making one sound for me?

Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 30/12/2022, 00:03

Shinra wrote:Additionally, open the .eng file used by the car and look for this line:

This represents the average cranking time, a variable of that cranking time, and lastly the time to blend with starting sound, all of them expressed in seconds. Perhaps you can try these values—these are the ones used by default in F1C and GTR2—if your .eng file has different ones.

Here is what I have in my .eng file :

EngineEmission=(0.00, 0.61, -0.315)
EngineSound=(0.000, 0.50, -1.500)
OnboardStarter=1

Exactly the same... Wink

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 30/12/2022, 11:23

EngineEmission=(0.00, 0.61, -0.315)

OnboardStarter=1

Any informations about lines in green ?

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra 30/12/2022, 14:31

alexmezza wrote:EngineEmission=(0.00, 0.61, -0.315)

OnboardStarter=1

Any informations about lines in green ?

EngineEmission controls where flames and smoke are emitted (relative to ref frame at rear axle) [sic]. Values correspond to the X/Y/Z axes. EngineSound works similarly, but concerning the engine sound—it just indicates where the sound is "emitted" from.

I was hoping the StarterTiming values were different, but no. The issue might be somewhere else, sorry.

Albert Aponte - Racing for more than 15 years!
Shinra
Shinra

Back to top Go down

Post  PassiveObsessive 11/1/2023, 01:12

Scorpyo wrote:

Are you saying that you can make new sounds from youtube video?

If that is the case, would you consider making one sound for me?

Yes, I’ve made a few from YouTube videos. Probably about 10-20 of them now. It was only something I tried after some experience, I wouldn’t recommend beginners trying it. It really depends on the quality and amount of video however, so it isn’t very suitable for cars that have little footage. I’m not really doing requests either, unless people throw money at me or it is something interesting (done a few requests now). You can let me know and I will give an answer if you wish.

Craig Green

PassiveObsessive
PassiveObsessive

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo 11/1/2023, 08:22

Explained everything in PM...

Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 11/1/2023, 08:56

Shinra wrote:EngineEmission controls where flames and smoke are emitted (relative to ref frame at rear axle) [sic]. Values correspond to the X/Y/Z axes. EngineSound works similarly, but concerning the engine sound—it just indicates where the sound is "emitted" from.

I was hoping the StarterTiming values were different, but no. The issue might be somewhere else, sorry.

Well thanks for your reply and the explanations (much appreciated)... thumbs

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  PassiveObsessive 4/2/2023, 15:03

A bit of a 90's LM theme today, of which there will be more of. All made from YouTube video.

- Alfa Romeo V6 (Gillet Vertigo)
- Dome-Toyota 85C
- Honda NSX GT2
- Jaguar XJ220C
- Toyota 92C-V

Craig Green

PassiveObsessive
PassiveObsessive

SilverSun, Tano, harvestmouse, templarnot4 and modeewy25 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  PassiveObsessive 11/2/2023, 16:31

The latest:

- Ferrari F40
- Peugeot 9X8
- Porsche 911 964 Turbo
- Porsche 917K
- PRV V6 (used a wide variety of cars, Peugeot, Renault, Volvo, Alpine, Venturi, etc.)

Craig Green

PassiveObsessive
PassiveObsessive

SilverSun and templarnot4 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Serban 11/2/2023, 17:23

Thanks a lot for your work especially for lm 90's sounds!

Andrei Serban
Serban
Serban

Back to top Go down

Post  PassiveObsessive 18/2/2023, 12:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Thank you!

Cleaned up the first post, still takes forever to load though, thanks to the videos haha. New things for today:

- Alpina B6 GT3
- Ferrari F1 V8 (2013)
- Ferrari F599XX
- Gibson LMP2 V8 (used in all current LMP2 cars)
- Renault Megane RS TCR

Edit: Also added links to my old pit sound mods. These change what sounds you hear whilst in the pits and changing setups, etc.

Craig Green

PassiveObsessive
PassiveObsessive

SilverSun, Tano, kk08, KonstantinBelovNE, drr6 and templarnot4 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  PassiveObsessive 26/2/2023, 20:25

I noticed that the download links for the mods may be invisible when placed in a spoiler box, so there's a "LINK HERE" saying where the link is. It's still there if your cursor is over it. I've now added some sounds here from the game "Wreckfest", though admittedly there isn't much there of value for GTR2. I've also tried "SBK 22" to little success so far. The latest for this week:

- BMW M635 CSi
- Ferrari 458 Italia
- Ferrari F1 V6 (2015+)
- Ford Mustang Mach 1
- Oldsmobile Cutlass

Craig Green

PassiveObsessive
PassiveObsessive

SilverSun and Tano like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  PassiveObsessive 4/3/2023, 17:17

New stuff:

- AER-Mazda LMP2 Engine
- Bugatti EB110SC
- Ford Essex V6
- Ford Modular V8
- Subaru BRZ (alternative)

Craig Green

PassiveObsessive
PassiveObsessive

SilverSun and drr6 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  PassiveObsessive 11/3/2023, 18:10

This week:

- Bugatti EB110 (road version)
- Chevrolet G20/GMC Vandura
- Ford GT GTE
- Ford Mustang GT3
- Pagani Huayra

For the rest of the month I currently have a bunch of supercars/hypercars lined up, big V8s, a few more LM cars and some classics, plus whatever I conjure up from YouTube. YouTube ones have been tough lately, as GTR2 can't simulate orchestral V12s very well as there is so many engine notes and I have to choose 4 to actually use... Add to that things like the recent Bugatti have music played over the top of them in videos and that makes it useless to me.

Craig Green

PassiveObsessive
PassiveObsessive

SilverSun, drr6 and anels9 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next