European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Mini Cooper classic
The Definitive ALMS Resource - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4/5/2024, 06:02 by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
The Definitive ALMS Resource - Page 4 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
The Definitive ALMS Resource - Page 4 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
The Definitive ALMS Resource - Page 4 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
The Definitive ALMS Resource - Page 4 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
The Definitive ALMS Resource - Page 4 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
The Definitive ALMS Resource - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
The Definitive ALMS Resource - Page 4 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
The Definitive ALMS Resource - Page 4 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

The Definitive ALMS Resource

+41
Shinra
Makarofu
flame
drr6
Markano97
RemusRacing
yokohama4556
Craggers
Skull28
Len1989
burnout01
celsinho
alexmezza
saturn_driver
pako
GTP_furinkazen
matherto
ChaosZero
jborelli
whateverfloatsurgoat
Gonzaga_gtr2
miuqana
Rudeboy67
matbitbol
rildoh
XanderX57
harvestmouse
Crimson764
Hemisfear68
EliasFD3S
templarnot4
guiporsche
GT2Field
gtracer123
Uli2404
sopgt7
raphaelnariga
repaban
matteo1974
II_Hylander
Sylphide
45 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Definitive ALMS Resource - Page 4 Empty Re: The Definitive ALMS Resource

Post  Sylphide 12/3/2021, 00:52

Len1989 wrote:did anyone ever upload the T4G ALMS 2007 mod?

I believe now there are nicer looking models that replace pretty much every car in that mod.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Troy Barman
Sylphide
Sylphide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  burnout01 12/3/2021, 00:53

Don't think so, its pretty much in the NAGP mod I believe.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Shane Clarke
burnout01
burnout01

Back to top Go down

Post  Len1989 12/3/2021, 01:11

Sylphide wrote:

I believe now there are nicer looking models that replace pretty much every car in that mod.
quite a few of the skins in that mod have not been made on other cars yet though
the list from GT-IMT ALMS 2007 thread has a few cars that this mod has the skins for but none of them are available for other cars

Matt Morris from England

Len1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Skull28 26/8/2021, 10:39

I downloaded the NAGP ALMS mod a couple of days ago and I just realized it only comes with Sebring for some reason. Is there a way to get the rest of the tracks for the ALMS seasons?
Skull28
Skull28

Back to top Go down

Post  Len1989 1/10/2021, 03:39

anyone have the Corvette wheels needed for some cars? Corvette_C5R_NewWheels.cas

Matt Morris from England

Len1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson764 26/2/2022, 03:36

Sorry for the bump, but I'm looking for a few cars from 2004 and 2005;
So for 2004, I'm missing the #8 Foxhill Racing Porsche GT3 from Petit (on default Simbin model painted by Rosicky10) and the #86 Larbre Panoz GTR-1 from Sebring (painted on the ISI rF model, not sure who the author was but the LM skin for the car was also done on the same model.) And for 2005, I know the MC12 and 911's exist in other mods (Enduracers & Scorpyo's GT1 mod) but I remember that these were painted on the original Simbin models for the cars, granted a very long time ago now. Ideally I'd prefer to use the older models instead as it'll be better for performance and they'll match better with the rest of the grid. So if anyone happens to have these, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Kris Simton [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Crimson764
Crimson764

Back to top Go down

Post  Craggers 19/10/2022, 11:57

Hello, was the NAGP ALMS V4.0 track pack ever available. I've searched and find very little reference to it. one or two users looking for it like me but no replies. I installed Nagp alms mod4.5 complete a long time ago, and use as is on many tracks but for championship it calls for the 11 and 12 Alms tracks from track pack, never attempted to edit GDB file scene order if that's what is the correct procedure. if someone could please let me know that would be great . Thank you

Craggers

Back to top Go down

Post  harvestmouse 19/10/2022, 16:10

Craggers wrote:Hello,  was the  NAGP ALMS V4.0 track pack ever available. I've searched and find very little reference to it. one or two users looking for it like me  but no replies. I installed Nagp alms mod4.5 complete a long time ago, and use as is on many tracks but for championship it calls for the 11 and 12 Alms tracks from track pack, never attempted to edit GDB file scene order if that's what is the correct procedure. if someone could please let me know that would be great . Thank you

NAGP was a group that did online races. You can find their videos on youtube. They stayed with GTR2 a very long time before finally moving to AC. They had their own website with their own download section, where you could download all versions of their mods. Sadly, it looks like they disbanded a year or 2 ago.

I'm not sure how unreplaceable an 'NAGP trackpack' would be to you though. They didn't make their own tracks, they took ready made ones and increased the pit stalls to fit the amount of racers they got. The downside is that the AI wasn't important to them at all because there were no AI racing.

So any track that was in this pack should be available elsewhere. Just maybe with less grid spots.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Craggers 19/10/2022, 16:58

oh thanks for all the info , very helpful to me, so i can stop searching now, because it is mentioned in the readme i thought everyone else had it. I think i have all the separate tracks mentioned in the championship mod so i'll be sorted. thanks for quick reply, cheers

Craggers

Back to top Go down

Post  harvestmouse 19/10/2022, 18:29

Ok if it's for a pre-existing championship, you'll probably need to match the championship gdb file to the track's gdb file name. NAGP tracks tended to have 'NAGP' in the track file name.

So open the championship gdb and scroll to the tracks and match the names to the tracks you'll be using as a replacement to the NAGP tracks. You can open the championship gdb file with notepad.

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Craggers likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Craggers 19/10/2022, 22:49

That's great! Thank you. i had an idea but could not have done it without your instructions, i tend to think too long and get confused making it seem a lot harder than it is , once you know how, its quite straight forward, although some GTR2 files are mindboggling to me. I have the tracks and i swapped Road America in the gdb file and checked it using championship manager just to see the track now appear in black not in red as track does not exist, so i will change all tracks for my tracks in champ GDB file and all should be good.
A big thank you for helping me today.

Craggers

harvestmouse likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  yokohama4556 21/4/2023, 00:59

Hey guys, is there any Kelly Moss Skins for the 2001 Porsches?

yokohama4556

gtr2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  RemusRacing 27/5/2023, 17:52

I'm working my way through the ALMS GT and GTS cars. Is there a BMW E36 GTR anywhere for the ALMS 1999 season?

The E36 from the FIA GT 97-2009 is the closet model I have

David Williams
RemusRacing
RemusRacing

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson764 27/5/2023, 18:28

RemusRacing wrote:I'm working my way through the ALMS GT and GTS cars. Is there a BMW E36 GTR anywhere for the ALMS 1999 season?

That would be the ideal version to use as it has the necessary kits needed. But it would need skinning as the 99/2000 cars weren't painted.

Crimson764
Crimson764

Back to top Go down

Post  RemusRacing 29/5/2023, 14:54

Crimson764 wrote:
RemusRacing wrote:I'm working my way through the ALMS GT and GTS cars. Is there a BMW E36 GTR anywhere for the ALMS 1999 season?

That would be the ideal version to use as it has the necessary kits needed. But it would need skinning as the 99/2000 cars weren't painted.

Any templates for the car? I can't find the car or mod outside of the FIA GT mod

David Williams
RemusRacing
RemusRacing

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 30/5/2023, 12:00

RemusRacing wrote:Is there a BMW E36 GTR anywhere for the ALMS 1999 season?

Did you check the F302's model here at EEC ?

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson764 30/5/2023, 12:50

alexmezza wrote:
RemusRacing wrote:Is there a BMW E36 GTR anywhere for the ALMS 1999 season?

Did you check the F302's model here at EEC ?

That one was not released officially, it was only available as a Beta and then had it's links removed when F302 realized there was more to be done, and then he didn't finish it. His (RemusRacing) best bet is to use the FIA GT one as it's more readily available.

Crimson764
Crimson764

Back to top Go down

Post  RemusRacing 30/5/2023, 13:47

Was F302 model a lot better? I never saw it and I did a search but only came up with a BMW e36 mod on esport-racing. I was only gonna do a grid filler just quickly but need a template Laughing

So many cars I have thought about painting recently but can't find any templates!

David Williams
RemusRacing
RemusRacing

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 30/5/2023, 16:29

RemusRacing wrote:Was F302 model a lot better? I never saw it and I did a search but only came up with a BMW e36 mod on esport-racing.  I was only gonna do a grid filler just quickly but need a template Laughing

So many cars I have thought about painting recently but can't find any templates!

The E36 GTR was released i believe in the FIA GT 1999 Beta. Very Happy

Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  RemusRacing 30/5/2023, 16:57

Markano97 wrote:
RemusRacing wrote:Was F302 model a lot better? I never saw it and I did a search but only came up with a BMW e36 mod on esport-racing.  I was only gonna do a grid filler just quickly but need a template Laughing

The E36 GTR was released i believe in the FIA GT 1999 Beta. Very Happy

Any chance you have the BMW template?

David Williams
RemusRacing
RemusRacing

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 30/5/2023, 18:01

Markano97 wrote:The E36 GTR was released i believe in the FIA GT 1999 Beta. Very Happy

Is this mod available anywhere ?

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Markano97 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 30/5/2023, 18:05

RemusRacing wrote:Was F302 model a lot better? I never saw it...

WIP thread with pics : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
alexmezza
alexmezza

RemusRacing likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  RemusRacing 31/5/2023, 14:59

Anyone got MASFile=LMP_Shared.gtr? I'm missing it for the ALMS 04 Acemco Saleen

Doesn't matter found the same car using the standard Simbin model

Last edited by RemusRacing on 1/6/2023, 17:46; edited 1 time in total

David Williams
RemusRacing
RemusRacing

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 31/5/2023, 16:54

alexmezza wrote:
Markano97 wrote:The E36 GTR was released i believe in the FIA GT 1999 Beta. Very Happy

Of course! Its available in this thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
You will find 2 links for all the cars of the skinpack below the trackpack links. Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i only have the body template. Here it is.  https://www.mediafire.com/file/4t03r0jja093bzl/XXXXX_BMWE36_BODY1.rar/file
Windows can easily be edited in the DDS files in the FIA GT 1999 beta

Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  RemusRacing 31/5/2023, 17:09

Markano97 wrote:
alexmezza wrote:

Of course! Its available in this thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
You will find 2 links for all the cars of the skinpack below the trackpack links. Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i only have the body template. Here it is.  https://www.mediafire.com/file/4t03r0jja093bzl/XXXXX_BMWE36_BODY1.rar/file
Windows can easily be edited in the DDS files in the FIA GT 1999 beta

I must of PM you as you wrote this Laughing

Thank you cheers

David Williams
RemusRacing
RemusRacing

Markano97 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next