Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posting users this month
ClimaxF1
Hi all from Spain! I_vote_lcapHi all from Spain! I_voting_barHi all from Spain! I_vote_rcap 
Gonzaga_gtr2
Hi all from Spain! I_vote_lcapHi all from Spain! I_voting_barHi all from Spain! I_vote_rcap 
Nobody73
kk08
Markano97
gle
repaban
Emyr27
Shinra
kuluwu

Top posters
Kalinin (10328)
PATR10T (9023)
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2598)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1816)

Hi all from Spain!

Go down

Hi all from Spain! Empty Hi all from Spain!

Post  javilozano97 on 21/10/2018, 13:40

My name is Javi Lozano, I'm 21 and I'm from Córdoba, Spain.
One of my passions is the motorsport and that's why I'm here, because this one seems to be a huge simracing community, I hope to have nice races with all of you soon. My experience is basicly in automobilista and GTsport.
I think I'm a person who loves fairplay and has a medium level. Hope to be welcome here guys, see you on track!

Javi Lozano

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
See you on track;
Javi Lozano
javilozano97
javilozano97

Back to top Go down

Hi all from Spain! Empty Re: Hi all from Spain!

Post  angeleinma on 21/10/2018, 14:42

Welcome, Javi.
Please follow the forum rules here.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Angel Cañas      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
angeleinma
angeleinma

Back to top Go down

Post  javilozano97 on 22/10/2018, 09:17

Sorry Ángel but could you tell me what am I doing wrong? thanks!

See you on track;
Javi Lozano
javilozano97
javilozano97

Back to top Go down

Post  angeleinma on 22/10/2018, 21:09

You simply have to answer the test of point 3 of the link above

Angel Cañas      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
angeleinma
angeleinma

Back to top Go down

Post  drr6 on 23/10/2018, 18:48

Bienvenido Javi!

Un saludo y a disfrutar.

Daniel Sanz
drr6
drr6

Back to top Go down

Post  javilozano97 on 31/10/2018, 11:17

-What is your name?
Javi Lozano
-What is your age?
-Where are you located?
Córdoba, Spain
-What Sims do you race?
Ams and GTSport(ps4)
-Are you a Modder or Skinner?
any of those, I have no skills for computing, I'll ask you dudes about installing mods for sure
-How did you hear about European Endurance Center?
looking for mods about GT3, that´s the biggest community I´ve ever met
-Why do you want to be a member?
I love racing GT3 and I enjoy very participating in races with lot of people
-Write a short paragraph about you, your interests and what you'd like to accomplish by being an EEC Member
I think I´m a competitive but very careful and clean racer, that´s the most important thing I can offer you.

See you on track;
Javi Lozano
javilozano97
javilozano97

Back to top Go down

Post  yuca on 3/11/2018, 11:30

Welcome

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
yuca
yuca

Back to top Go down

Post  javilozano97 on 12/11/2018, 09:32

Sorry guys but I´m a little bit lost. I can´t see the champs available to participate in or send private messages.
Can someone help me? Am I not a member yet? thx

See you on track;
Javi Lozano
javilozano97
javilozano97

Back to top Go down

Post  yuca on 12/11/2018, 12:10

one reason can be, that you dont have enough reputation
another is, that some areas need special aproval

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
yuca
yuca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down