European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
GT4 Mod v1.6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
GT4 Mod v1.6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
GT4 Mod v1.6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
GT4 Mod v1.6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
GT4 Mod v1.6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
GT4 Mod v1.6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
GT4 Mod v1.6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
GT4 Mod v1.6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
GT4 Mod v1.6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

GT4 Mod v1.6

+45
vitstalker
DerLucky
RacingHeartGarage
ernie2492
CS21476895
6:11:13
narc
eurostc
Maxellero
deceda
rich54
Jeffro503
mykill
Марат Аюпов
De la Sarthe 08
Marauder
shovas
Godwind Racing
gle
Gaudelio26
Cesar Zardo
mickeyfff
jonstang75
Mezmaryse
basukid
Funfreak
Chmul Khom
CrivitzChris
JERACERX
ChaosZero
JorritVD
Bostrom
JacobGames
SargentSam
suti
skylineforever
CGD
Iago Gonzalez
GTR2-Freak
PHR420
repaban
MarcoDeAndrade
ClimaxF1
Sylphide
ThatAudiFan
49 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

GT4 Mod v1.6 - Page 7 Empty Re: GT4 Mod v1.6

Post  Cesar Zardo 30/10/2018, 00:32

ThatAudiFan wrote:

As mentioned above, this will depend on Sam, or possibly Cesar Zardo, who is updating the AMG GT4 atm. I can ask them, but not really sure what will happen in terms of updates. I hope someone can get a R8 GT4 to the mod, and then possibly some older cars. I have a pack WIP, with CTSC skins made by Mezmaryze, for which I want to make the missing ones and the TCR skins, and then maybe do a GT4 European pack once the AMG and R8 are updated and there.

I'm working on Jaguar SVR GT4, almost 100% done, need to convert it from AMS, R8 and Camaro is on my plans too, after the update on Ginetta G50 (or Gaudelio26 will Kill me)

If someone want convert it for us, PM me, I can send the files, too busy now, have less than 1 hour per day to work on everything outside of my job lol! lol! lol!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
GT4 Mod v1.6 - Page 7 Assina10

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cesar Zardo
      |       Brasil
Cesar Zardo
Cesar Zardo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeffro503 30/10/2018, 02:00

Hey Audifan.......please , can you do something about hosting that file some where else? I was able to grab it from there , but I had to disconnect my internet completely to stop the hijack malware that popped up on my screen. Without disconnecting , it would not let me close out any of the windows that popped up. I don't ever remember having that problem from medifire before , but that was a bad one!
Jeffro503
Jeffro503

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan 30/10/2018, 11:11

jonstang75 wrote:I can't wait to see those CTSC skins, thanks for all of your work on these, anyway we could get a sneak peak at them

Over at F1 Classic, in the Ultimate GT3 mod thread in the rFactor section, Mezmaryze already posted pics (near the end of the thread) of all cars he finished and sent to me also. I'm mainly adding the missing 2018 cars as well as the 2018 TCR field. Will be uploading some previews soon

Cesar Zardo wrote:
ThatAudiFan wrote:

As mentioned above, this will depend on Sam, or possibly Cesar Zardo, who is updating the AMG GT4 atm. I can ask them, but not really sure what will happen in terms of updates. I hope someone can get a R8 GT4 to the mod, and then possibly some older cars. I have a pack WIP, with CTSC skins made by Mezmaryze, for which I want to make the missing ones and the TCR skins, and then maybe do a GT4 European pack once the AMG and R8 are updated and there.

I'm working on Jaguar SVR GT4, almost 100% done, need to convert it from AMS, R8 and Camaro is on my plans too, after the update on Ginetta G50 (or Gaudelio26 will Kill me)

If someone want convert it for us, PM me, I can send the files, too busy now, have less than 1 hour per day to work on everything outside of my job lol! lol! lol!

Sounds good man! Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff added to the mod! Take your time Wink

Jeffro503 wrote:Hey Audifan.......please , can you do something about hosting that file some where else? I was able to grab it from there , but I had to disconnect my internet completely to stop the hijack malware that popped up on my screen. Without disconnecting , it would not let me close out any of the windows that popped up. I don't ever remember having that problem from medifire before , but that was a bad one!

I can take a look tomorow if I can get it uploaded to Mega, would that work for you?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
GT4 Mod v1.6 - Page 7 Dutch_flag Harm Roelofs
GT4 Mod v1.6 - Page 7 Sign10
ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Mezmaryse 30/10/2018, 18:40

Cesar Zardo wrote:
ThatAudiFan wrote:

cant wait for the R8 and camaro if sam converts this for rf1 ill be drawing stuff on templates like a mad men

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

If you wait, all that happens is that you get older.

Everything comes to those who wait... except a cat.

- Mario Andretti
Mezmaryse
Mezmaryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeffro503 31/10/2018, 00:02

ThatAudiFan wrote:
jonstang75 wrote:I can't wait to see those CTSC skins, thanks for all of your work on these, anyway we could get a sneak peak at them

Over at F1 Classic, in the Ultimate GT3 mod thread in the rFactor section, Mezmaryze already posted pics (near the end of the thread) of all cars he finished and sent to me also. I'm mainly adding the missing 2018 cars as well as the 2018 TCR field. Will be uploading some previews soon

Cesar Zardo wrote:
ThatAudiFan wrote:

Sounds good man! Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff added to the mod! Take your time Wink

Jeffro503 wrote:Hey Audifan.......please , can you do something about hosting that file some where else? I was able to grab it from there , but I had to disconnect my internet completely to stop the hijack malware that popped up on my screen. Without disconnecting , it would not let me close out any of the windows that popped up. I don't ever remember having that problem from medifire before , but that was a bad one!

I can take a look tomorow if I can get it uploaded to Mega, would that work for you?

No brother , it's all good on my end. I did end up getting the download from your link , but after quite a few years of downloading things off of there , I had never had my computer attacked the way it did yesterday. It wasn't just your file here btw , there were a few other files I downloaded from there as well ( links from here ) that did the exact same thing. You literally have to unplug your internet and close down all the window's. As long as you have a connection , you are not able to close the tab's that pop up , demanding that you call a certain number to unlock your computer. Anyone that doesn't know what to do in this situation , can get totally hijacked. Medifire should not be allowed to do this. Caught me off guard for sure.

Side note : Thank you for making such a kickass mod btw!! Didn't get much time on it last night , but plan on testing it out pretty good tonight!
Jeffro503
Jeffro503

Back to top Go down

Post  PHR420 1/11/2018, 08:23

I have been internet less for the last week so trying my hand at skinning for the first time in years! started some of the European GT4 cars. Will slowly get some out around work. Loving this mod and car class Thanks Again for the hard work on it!

Nick Couche

Designer: AC Cobra Motorsports GT3 / GTE
Proof of Concept designer: Erebus AMG E63 V8 Supercar, Original Bentley GT3 Concept designer
3D Modeler: Mosler, Mercedes Benz Australia, Rollcentre racing

PHR420

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeffro503 1/11/2018, 17:04

@Audifan.......I finally had a chance to check this mod out last night. I couldn't get the 3 newer cars to load. The Merc , Ford and I think one other. They finish loading the bar at the bottom of the screen , but can't make it to the garage.

I did have a chance to drive the other's , like the Cayman , Aston Martin and Ginetta. And all of those cars were a blast! In fact , the Cayman is one of the best / most fun Porsche's I've driven in any sim! And the Aston.....wow! What a sweet little car to drive! The car's I couldn't get to load , seem to be the newest installment into this mod , so I thought maybe there is a file missing? They do load for the Ai to drive , but they won't let me. Which is kinda weird. But even with that.....thank you for such an awesome mod!

Jeffro503
Jeffro503

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan 2/11/2018, 10:15

Jeffro503 wrote:@Audifan.......I finally had a chance to check this mod out last night. I couldn't get the  3 newer cars to load. The Merc , Ford and I think one other. They finish loading the bar at the bottom of the screen , but can't make it to the garage.

I did have a chance to drive the other's , like the Cayman , Aston Martin and Ginetta. And all of those cars were a blast!  In fact , the Cayman is one of the best / most fun Porsche's I've driven in any sim!  And the Aston.....wow! What a sweet little car to drive!  The car's I couldn't get to load , seem to be the newest installment into this mod , so I thought maybe there is a file missing? They do load for the Ai to drive , but they won't let me. Which is kinda weird. But even with that.....thank you for such an awesome mod!

I will look into that, sounds strange, they should work... Otherwise I'l see if I can release an update, also to include the KTM which Sam converted a while back but was not added to the mod yet

ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

GT4 Mod v1.6 - Page 7 Empty Re: GT4 Mod v1.3

Post  GTR2-Freak 2/11/2018, 16:54

@ThatAudifan

Hey "Flying Dutchman"   lol!

.....  also to include the KTM which Sam converted ......

sounds good, cant wait and looking forward!   bounce

regards

Juergen Langecker , Germany
GTR2-Freak
GTR2-Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  GTR2-Freak 2/11/2018, 17:04

Jeffro503 wrote:@Audifan.......I finally had a chance to check this mod out last night. I couldn't get the  3 newer cars to load. The Merc , Ford and I think one other. They finish loading the bar at the bottom of the screen , but can't make it to the garage.

I did have a chance to drive the other's , like the Cayman , Aston Martin and Ginetta. And all of those cars were a blast!  In fact , the Cayman is one of the best / most fun Porsche's I've driven in any sim!  And the Aston.....wow! What a sweet little car to drive!  The car's I couldn't get to load , seem to be the newest installment into this mod , so I thought maybe there is a file missing? They do load for the Ai to drive , but they won't let me. Which is kinda weird. But even with that.....thank you for such an awesome mod!

I can remember, there were some issues in the past with the genstrings inside the *.veh files.
The BMW for example (Vehicles\EEC_GT4\BMW_M4_GT4\Test Car\M4_GT4.veh) looks probably so:

GenString=PC1 ........
try
GenString=1C  ........

maybe it works untill ThatAudiFan releases his update.

GTR2-Freak
GTR2-Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeffro503 2/11/2018, 17:14

GTR2-Freak wrote:

I can remember, there were some issues in the past with the genstrings inside the *.veh files.
The BMW for example (Vehicles\EEC_GT4\BMW_M4_GT4\Test Car\M4_GT4.veh) looks probably so:

GenString=PC1 ........
try
GenString=1C  ........

maybe it works untill ThatAudiFan releases his update.

This is what I have in the VEH file in the Mercedes. It's one of the car's I couldn't get to open.

DefaultLivery="AMG_GT4.dds"

HDVehicle=Mercedes_AMG_GT4.hdv
Graphics=Mercedes_AMG_GT4_Graphics.gen
Spinner=Mercedes_AMG_GT4_Spinner.gen
Cameras=Mercedes_AMG_GT4.cam
GenString=PC // 1 - Tyres (Avon, Continental, Dunlop, Hankook, Michelin, Pirelli, Yokohama), 2 - Helmet (C = Closed, O = Open)
Sounds=Mercedes_AMG_GT4.sfx
HeadPhysics=EEC_HeadPhysics.ini
Cockpit=Mercedes_AMG_GT4_Cpit.ini
Upgrades=Mercedes_AMG_GT4_Upgrades.ini

BaseVehiclePrice=0
UnlockExperience=0

Number=0
Team="Mercedes AMG GT4"
PitGroup="Group0"
Driver1="Alexandre Premat"
Description="AMG GT4"
Engine="4.0 L AMG biturbo V8"
Manufacturer="AMG"
Classes="EECGT4"

FullTeamName="Mercedes AMG GT4"
TeamFounded=""
TeamHeadquarters=""
TeamStarts=0
TeamPoles=0
TeamWins=0
TeamWorldChampionships=0

Category="GT4"

What should I try and change in the Genstring line?
Jeffro503
Jeffro503

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan 2/11/2018, 19:29

The stupid thing is that this genstring file you have at the moment should be correct, so really weird it's not working. However, I will try to find a fix for you, also contacted Sam about this. However, I will be pretty busy until next weekend so sadly that might take a bit of time...

EDIT: Btw, can you run the game with a trace file and post the last few lines of the trace file after the game has stopped working?

ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  GTR2-Freak 2/11/2018, 21:08

@ThatAudiFan
>The stupid thing is that this genstring file you have at the moment should be correct <  it is definitely !
Have just tested it   scratch

@Jeffro503
The Mercedes is working as it is! , only the Ginetta and the Cayman  needing  a "1C"  in their genstrings, maybe for me only.  scratch

before:
GenString=PC // 1 - Tyres (Avon, Continental, Dunlop, Hankook, Michelin, Pirelli, Yokohama), 2 - Helmet (C = Closed, O = Open)

after:

GenString=1C // 1 - Tyres (Avon, Continental, Dunlop, Hankook, Michelin, Pirelli, Yokohama), 2 - Helmet (C = Closed, O = Open)

Keep in your mind, if you haven't installed the EECGT3 mod, you need at least 2 files  sitting in your main vehicles folder from this mod!
1.EECMAPS.mas
2.EEC_HeadPhysics.ini

On the other Hand a trace file is a good idea as ThatAudifan wrote.

GTR2-Freak
GTR2-Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 2/11/2018, 23:01

I find it very starnge how some people have problems.

Not just with this mod but in general all mods I have installed have worked perfectly from the word go and with out ever having my game crash.

GT4 Mod v1.6 - Page 7 Eec_si11
ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan 2/11/2018, 23:12

ClimaxF1 wrote:I find it very starnge how some people have problems.

Not just with this mod but in general all mods I have installed have worked perfectly from the word go and with out ever having my game crash.

Do all the cars work fine for you? For some weird reason, I am also having trouble with the cars now, although before they were just fine.... I am really confused now scratch
Will look into it more next week I guess

ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 3/11/2018, 00:12

@ThatAudiFan

On my side everything is fine, I've only changed the veh. catorgories and series file but that's only because I have skin packs for the cars individually so that I can race them seperately all all together.
I've never had a game or my PC crash on me, lucky I guess Smile

GT4 Mod v1.6 - Page 7 Eec_si11
ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeffro503 3/11/2018, 03:28

GTR2-Freak wrote:@ThatAudiFan
>The stupid thing is that this genstring file you have at the moment should be correct <  it is definitely !
Have just tested it   scratch

@Jeffro503
The Mercedes is working as it is! , only the Ginetta and the Cayman  needing  a "1C"  in their genstrings, maybe for me only.  scratch

before:

after:

GenString=1C // 1 - Tyres (Avon, Continental, Dunlop, Hankook, Michelin, Pirelli, Yokohama), 2 - Helmet (C = Closed, O = Open)

Keep in your mind, if you haven't installed the EECGT3 mod, you need at least 2 files  sitting in your main vehicles folder from this mod!
1.EECMAPS.mas
2.EEC_HeadPhysics.ini

On the other Hand a trace file is a good idea as ThatAudifan wrote.

The weird thing for me is , the Cayman and Ginetta both worked fine , and I never changed anything. Btw......I'll run the game again here , where do I see / locate a trace file?
Jeffro503
Jeffro503

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeffro503 3/11/2018, 04:54

OK , so I re-tried again tonight , and the 3 cars that fail to load for me are the Ford , McLaren and Mercedes. I can get the other 3 cars to load fine and drive fine. Is there something different with these three cars , compared to the other three?

I do have the full EEC GT3 Mod installed and updated to V2.1. I have quite a few skins installed , with some being stand alone type series on their own , but basically just full skin conversion's. Out of all my mods installed with the EEC GT3 mod , all of them work great. I have had only one or two issue's with certain mod's over the past couple years , and I think I have just about every mod ever made either installed , or installed and deleted because I didn't care for it. I also have the full LMS , GTE , RS01 mod and probably a few other's in there that all seem to work good.

I'm wondering if Climax hit on something here? I wonder if there is an issue with the skins on these model's maybe? So weird that they will load for the Ai to drive , but not me. Never had a mod do that before.
Jeffro503
Jeffro503

Back to top Go down

Post  GTR2-Freak 3/11/2018, 11:08

@ThatAudiFan  +    @Jeffro503

Last night I did the following:
                1. Saved my EECGT4 installation and deleted   all dependent files
                2. Installed EECGT4  > fresh download from page 1 + the known 2 files from EECGT3 without any skins!!
                    So its a standalone mod with the test cars only
                3. Short test drive  > ALL LIGHTS GREEN !!  no need to  change anything!!
                4. Trouble came up by installing additional Skins !!

No time here atm to test it in detail (family celebration), i simply deleted all additional Skins > all good!!
regards

GTR2-Freak
GTR2-Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan 3/11/2018, 11:29

@GTR2-Freak
Thanks for the info. I'll check it when I have the time, maybe there is an error with the .VEH files. Weird that they then still show up in the showroom but could be. Most of them are directly imported from rFactor, which up until now did not prove to be a problem, but I might just redo all the .VEH files just to be sure Wink

ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan 3/11/2018, 23:34

Okay, so I am really baffled now... Even with just the testcars, not even added any skins, I can't get any car on track, game crashes after it is done loading...
Since I am no modder, I hope someone can help me with this

Trace gives the following (last couple of lines):
Spoiler:

ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  rich54 3/11/2018, 23:58

Harm: Just re-installed the mod with the skins and no problems at all. First tested just with the test cars and all worked fine.

Richard Kost-GT4 Mod v1.6 - Page 7 Usa_flag
rich54
rich54

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan 4/11/2018, 00:32

Thanks for the feedback Richard. Based on some of the responses I am beginning to think that the problem I have is specific to my install, and possibly so for the problems the others are having. Still don’t know any solution though... Sad

ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  rich54 4/11/2018, 00:54

ThatAudiFan wrote:Thanks for the feedback Richard. Based on some of the responses I am beginning to think that the problem I have is specific to my install, and possibly so for the problems the others are having. Still don’t know any solution though... Sad

Maybe re-install the mod but only putting in one car at a time. Just guessing and hoping on my part.

Richard Kost-GT4 Mod v1.6 - Page 7 Usa_flag
rich54
rich54

Back to top Go down

Post  GTR2-Freak 4/11/2018, 11:32

@ ThatAudifan

Oh man, really really curious!
Some more info,

- just done a clean + fresh Ams-Install
- again fresh download from page one and installed it, as it is!!
- means, Reiza original tracks only, Reiza original cars only
+ EECGT4 Base mod
+ EECMAPS.mas (Vehicles main folder)
+ EEC_HeadPhysics.ini (Vehicles main folder)

Absolutely proper working without any issues, all 7 cars!
Tells me, the base mod is 100% ok.

Btw,
found in my saved skin folder different gen string formats :
One with nummbers as Tyre token for example, the other with letters as Tyre token,
this was the reason for my personal gen string issues!

Some thoughts about your specific problem,
- any restrictions by coustom series/Careers?
   tracks, tyre/compound etc.
- maybe let Steam check your AMS-Installation via "repair function"
- your trace file shows trouble on "pitboxb00" for the BMW, any changes made? Try another Pitgroup (VEH file)
  or some *.mas files > gmt's > textures missing?

Good luck
greetings

GTR2-Freak
GTR2-Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum