dbr93 (2229)

Nectaria (2058)

Maxellero (1562)

Hi! After few weeks...

Go down

Hi! After few weeks...

Post  headder on 6/3/2018, 15:42

Hello Gents & Lads...

First of all, little delay of writing a presentation but... Not that long Wink So now I will try to answer few questions Smile

-What is your name?
My name is Michał, which is nothing different than English name Michael or Mike.

-What is your age?
Not a dinosaur or kid, just in the middle, the 29.

-Where are you located?
Poland, the most beautiful country around the globe.

-What Sims do you race?
It depends on humour. I play almost all modern sims, starting from Automobilista and rFactor2, through Assetto Corsa, Project Cars 2 and RaceRoom Racing Experience to iRacing (since it is a huge cashcow, a little less than others).

-Are you a Modder or Skinner?
Currently not, not in the AMS and any other sim. However I made dozens of skins for another type of sim: Railworks/Train Simulator.

-How did you hear about European Endurance Center?
I was looking for a good GT3 mod for AMS and found you. Just like that.

-Why do you want to be a member?
Because the community seems to be rather different than AC/PC community. More welcome oriented... And in order to share things, opinions and help with a projects or another things that I can't see now.

-Write a short paragraph about you, your interests and what you'd like to accomplish by being an EEC Member
I am SQL Application Administrator, so it means that I have a slight technical knowledge. At daily basis am also an amateur photographer, ex. route builder for a Train Simulator Community.
I would like to be an EEC Member because I suppose that my knowledge could be helpful. I know various sims, have a IT knowledge etc etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
MichałLogaciuk

i7-6700K @ 4.2GHz :: MSI Z270 Tomahawk :: Crucial Ballistic Lx 8GB DDR4 CL16 @ 3000MHz :: GIGABYTE Radeon RX470 4GB GDDR5 256bit :: 2x WD Enterprise 7200RPM 250GB :: 1x WD Black 7200RPM 500GB :: COOLERMASTER 750W :: ZALMAN Z3 Pus :: SAMSUNG Curved 24'' FreeSync
headder

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! After few weeks...

Post  yuca on 12/3/2018, 14:30

witamy,

> Poland, the most beautiful country around the globe.

you mean, the land where you actually can see the air

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Andreas
yuca

http://aspotter.system-ns.eu:12345/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum