Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10331)
Can't get sound with cars I_vote_lcapCan't get sound with cars I_voting_barCan't get sound with cars I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9025)
Can't get sound with cars I_vote_lcapCan't get sound with cars I_voting_barCan't get sound with cars I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2649)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1829)

Can't get sound with cars

Go down

Can't get sound with cars Empty Can't get sound with cars

Post  grobo on 9/2/2018, 01:46

I'm running EEC GT3 v2.3n(with Blancpain skins) and EEC GT3 v3.0 in GTR2. I have folders for v2.3 retitled as "EEC GT3old". I gave that title to both the teams and sounds folder.

The cars work but I'm not getting any sounds.

Also, everything works in 3.0 though.

What am I forgetting to do gang?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jon Grabowski
grobo
grobo

Back to top Go down

Can't get sound with cars Empty Re: Can't get sound with cars

Post  Scorpyo on 9/2/2018, 08:22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm running EEC GT3 v2.3n(with Blancpain skins) and EEC GT3 v3.0 in GTR2. I have folders for v2.3 retitled as "EEC GT3old".  I gave that title to both the teams and sounds folder.

You have to change the paths for ALL sounds in ALL car sound files...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  angeleinma on 9/2/2018, 20:01

... or not rename the sound folder.

Angel Cañas      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
angeleinma
angeleinma

Back to top Go down

Post  humpmedumpme on 9/2/2018, 23:10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm running EEC GT3 v2.3n(with Blancpain skins) and EEC GT3 v3.0 in GTR2. I have folders for v2.3 retitled as "EEC GT3old".  I gave that title to both the teams and sounds folder.

if you change the name of the sounds folder then you need to add that name to all lines within the aud

What was Sounds/EEC GT3 v2.3n/ needs to be changed on every line to read as Sounds/EEC GT3old/

Phil Jones aka hmmguy
A recent survey showed 10 out of 9 people suck at math  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
humpmedumpme
humpmedumpme

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down