European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Hello
Hello there. I_icon_minitimeToday at 05:23 by bigyetimane

» RELEASE: HOLLAND PARK RACEWAY 11,195 km
Hello there. I_icon_minitime16/5/2024, 12:44 by Jim Clark

» Mini Cooper classic
Hello there. I_icon_minitime4/5/2024, 06:02 by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
Hello there. I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
Hello there. I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
Hello there. I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
Hello there. I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 JGTC 2018-2019 3d Models
Hello there. I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Hello there. I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

Hello there.

3 posters

Go down

Hello there. Empty Hello there.

Post  Guest 22/6/2012, 19:43

With some time to spare, I thought I could come back to GTR² a bit.

My first name is Etienne, I'am 23 and still studying (though, I hope for not too much longer). With my first presence on local rallyes at 5, I started following Rallying (thx to old VHS of Gr.B's)as well as Rally-Raiding and LeMans (back then diffused on TV). With WRC and the end of Protos in Dakar series, I drifted more into GT Racing, and kept my interest in it since then.

Coming at LeMans for real and admiring the classics, I more recently became more interested in older cars. I have a natural preference for British GT's whatever the period and the brand. (my 3 favourites road cars might be the Aston DB7 Vantage, the Lotus Esprit Turbo and the Mk-II E type, of course.)

As far as videogames are concerned, after a long period on console I started my computer experience with RBR first, and then GTR and GTR2 (with a keyboard Very Happy, before getting the right tools ). League racing brought me to Rf after that.

An occasional Skinner on GTR, I started making FIA GT packs (2000-2002) before converting (FIA GT 1997) and modeling a bit (BPR series) which eventually led me to ... stop playing GTR².
Not modeling (pretty much) anymore, and with no Rf championship in progress, I can now get back to GTR a bit. (I never stopped RBR though).

As a side note, I also play(ed) some WWII games like Bf .. or the old Panzer General strategy game.

Knowing some of you from diverse forums, and on the advice of pbmaster for a good humoured GTR² league, I'm popping up here, to have some fun with you (maybe not for complete seasons yet) Very Happy

Wild

Back to top Go down

Hello there. Empty Re: Hello there.

Post  Guest 22/6/2012, 19:55

Hello and welcome my friend!

I am glad you finally joined! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  dodge33cymru 22/6/2012, 19:56

the man, the legend! Welcome aboard.

Doesn't matter if you can do one race or a hundred, we'll happily have you along when you have the time.

You have no idea how long I spent driving your 2000-2002 packs, so I can't thank you enough for those.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Rodger Davies  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] @rodger_davies
dodge33cymru
dodge33cymru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 22/6/2012, 20:12

Welcome cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 22/6/2012, 20:14

Hello and Welcome Etienne, good to see you here.

Can you please put your real name in the signature box to get full access to the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 22/6/2012, 20:37

welcome mate Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 22/6/2012, 20:47

Welcome abroad monsieur Wild! Glad you finally joined, hope you will have a great time here and will join is in online races! Razz

But now too many professional drivers here Very Happy (2 Stephen, Rodger, Giacomo, Ulrich...) My chances to win are decreasing lol!

And also can't thank you enough for the fantastic mods you created, hope you will continue working on the remaining models left in BPR mod when you have time!

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 22/6/2012, 20:51

Wow! Another big name!

Welcome on board!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]2nd in LMP1 class WEC 2013-2014
Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 22/6/2012, 21:15

Hello Etienne,

Access granted so welcome by us cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content