Nectaria (2054)

Crimson764 (1430)

99pro (1395)

Hello, Germany is calling

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello, Germany is calling

Post  LeMansDriver22 on 30/8/2014, 20:01

Hello everybody,

I'm Philipp, 19 years old and I'm from Germany (from the beautiful Ulm).
I want to be a member of your forum. In your rules is written, the presentation mustn't be in english, but I will try my best Wink
Since I was young I love cars and motorsport. One of my idol is Michael Schumacher. He was one argument why this love started. My computer gaming or SIM-Racing "career" started with Lego Racer 2. Some Need for Speed games followed but also GTR1. It was a great game. Much more realistic and better physic. Later GT Legends, GTR 2, GTR Evolution and other games followed for the PC. My favourite game is GTR2. Since 5 years I'm racing with this game and no other one was better (in my opinion) with the vehicles, physic or realistic. One other point why I prefer racing an 5 years old game is, that in the FIA GT Championship are more classes of cars, so you must overlap the others and must check out by overlapping "Is this gap big enough for me or not", so it's much more exciting.
Why I want to join your forum?
It was a hit by Google. I'm a Driver and in modding I haven't got any experience. And sorry guys, I'm not racing online. I drive 3h,1h or 20min (depends on time, which I have) races with sometimes driver change:) I would lie if a say: "No I'm not interested in Mods". For sure, when I'm a member of your forum I will check out some Mods (if it's allowed and if my computer is good enough for the graphic), but the main point, why I want to be a part of your forum, is that I want to be a part of a community who are sharing my hobby, because none of my friends are interested in motorsport. Football yes:twisted: Motorsport no:evil:
SIM Games?
GTR1; GTR2; GT Legends; GTR Evolution; Dirt 2/3; Colin McRae; F1 1999/2010/2012; ... I'm only raing on PC (with wheel)
Other hobbies?
Yes of course. I'm next to motorsport also a big football fan; in summer I'm biking and my job. I'm student.

One question: In my profile there is written "Humor". What should I write there? Should I write there that I'm a funny person or an joke in english?

I hope it was enough information about me and my personality.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Greeting Philipp
LeMansDriver22

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, Germany is calling

Post  Kalinin on 30/8/2014, 21:01

Welcome here thumps up

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza on 30/8/2014, 21:05

Hi Philipp, and welcome to EEC... Wink

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigers on 30/8/2014, 21:45

Hello and Welcome!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Regis Lins
Sigers

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxellero on 30/8/2014, 23:22

Welcome at EEC What a Face

Lukasz Pala [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Renault Trophy - Marc VDS Racing Team
Maxellero
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Lmp900 on 31/8/2014, 04:07

Welcome to EEC.

To finish first, you must first finish.

Matthew Cavanaugh
Lmp900

Back to top Go down

Post  humpmedumpme on 31/8/2014, 16:08

Cool! Another Phil! Welcome aboard! Smile

Phil Jones aka hmmguy
Remember guys, RACECAR spelt backwards is still RACECAR! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
humpmedumpme

Back to top Go down

Post  rich54 on 1/9/2014, 01:28

Enjoy and welcome.

Richard Kost-[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
rich54

Back to top Go down

Post  Gio Frascatani on 1/9/2014, 11:10

Welcome here!!!! thumbs

"Esistono 10 tipi di persone: quelle che capiscono il codice binario e quelle che non lo capiscono"
"In teoria non c'è differenza fra la teoria e la pratica. Ma in pratica c'è."
"Now, you wouldn't believe it if I told you, but I can run like the wind blows. From that day on, if I was going somewhere, I was running."
Gio Frascatani

http://www.ttteamracing.it/

Back to top Go down

Post  SearleD on 1/9/2014, 14:09

Welcome to EEC Philipp Smile

David Searle [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SearleD

Back to top Go down

Post  LeMansDriver22 on 7/9/2014, 10:23

Thank you! I appreciate your greetings and I'm happy to be now a member of the forum!

Greeting Philipp
LeMansDriver22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top