European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Hello
Aston Martin DBR9 by Scorpyo and friends I_icon_minitimeToday at 05:23 by bigyetimane

» RELEASE: HOLLAND PARK RACEWAY 11,195 km
Aston Martin DBR9 by Scorpyo and friends I_icon_minitime16/5/2024, 12:44 by Jim Clark

» Mini Cooper classic
Aston Martin DBR9 by Scorpyo and friends I_icon_minitime4/5/2024, 06:02 by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
Aston Martin DBR9 by Scorpyo and friends I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
Aston Martin DBR9 by Scorpyo and friends I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
Aston Martin DBR9 by Scorpyo and friends I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
Aston Martin DBR9 by Scorpyo and friends I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 JGTC 2018-2019 3d Models
Aston Martin DBR9 by Scorpyo and friends I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Aston Martin DBR9 by Scorpyo and friends I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

Aston Martin DBR9 by Scorpyo and friends

+19
So-Cal-Racing
Serban
dodge33cymru
giaserg
khan1670
10thMountains
gtracer123
mickeyfff
"Qny"
eurostc
Peter2012
basukid
TopMarque
PATR10T
skylinemanning
CS21476895
ajrf
99pro
Scorpyo
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Aston Martin DBR9 by Scorpyo and friends Empty Aston Martin DBR9 by Scorpyo and friends

Post  Scorpyo 30/12/2013, 09:00

Aston Martin DBR9 by Scorpyo and friends

I started work on this one with car from Shift 1 but that version have many problems so I quit. Then Shift 2 came out and it has better looking car but I couldn't find 3D modeler willing to do all the things that I want to be done so it was scraped too. Few months ago I found it on my HDD and decided to give it another try as now I can do some small 3D editing and finaly...

This version is a conbination of Shift 1 and Shift 2 car with some parts from Forza 4 car and it cover (almost) every version that vas raced during it's racing life. Almost because there are some details that aren't here or aren't reproduced 100% but it is best that I can do.

Furthermore mapping is edited so now you can paint skins in 2048 x 2048. Due to that you can use only skins that are made for this mod and those skins can't be used on any other mod but that's the price which have to be paid for easier skinning + there's not many skins available for Shift2 DBR9 anyway.

Due to lack of genstring positions driver suit had to be made in different way than usual and it use cpit_01 texture. To change it copy suit style that you want to use from "FP driver suits" folder to your team folder and rename it to XXXXX_AMDBR9_CPIT01.DDS where XXXXX is number of your car.

Another thing for which I didn't have position in genstring is motec. I preffer to have all data that GTR2 can show me on motec as I don't use hud in cockpit and therefore I had made a lot of editing to original motec. If you want to have original motec in your game just rename file "AMDBR9_CPIT.GTR" to "AMDBR9_CPIT_SOMETHING.GTR" and then rename file "AMDBR9_CPIT - Original motec.GTR" to "AMDBR9_CPIT.GTR" and you'll have original motec.

And one more thing that couldn't be in genstring (yes I'm well aware that this car is pretty complicated) is daylights. If you want to use them simply rename file "AMDBR9_TEX.GTR" to "AMDBR9_TEX_SOMETHING.GTR" and then rename file "AMDBR9_TEX - With daylights.GTR" to "AMDBR9_TEX.GTR" and all cars will have headlights that are lit during day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------  INSTALATION  ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Copy all files from GameData folder to GameData folder in your GTR2 instalation and allow overwrite.

----------------------------------------------------------------------  SKINING ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Paintpack with all templates and X file is included.

To better understand parts version you can open included X file and study them there and/or read genstring legend which is at the begining of every .car file.

Another important thing regarding skinning is that you MUST read file "READ ME BEFORE SKINNING!!!.txt" from car folder as there you will find some pretty important informations.

----------------------------------------------------------------------  CREDITS  ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Car models: SMS

Physics: alexkiller8

Sounds: Rusty187 *

* I asked for permission 03.10.2013 but still didn't get a reply and considering that his last login on NoGrip was on 20.04.2013 I suppose that I won't get repy ever but as that is best DBR9 sounds IMHO I have decided to use them anyway. If Rusty contact me and denie permission I'll reupload the mod without his sounds.

3D (re)modeling: Justice8, Zumlee and Scorpyo

Shading layers/Templates: Scorpyo

Skins: Silentgun and Scorpyo

----------------------------------------------------------------------  THANKYOU  ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Big thank you goes to all people who helped me with this mod.

----------------------------------------------------------------------  DOWNLOAD  ----------------------------------------------------------------------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Aston Martin DBR9 by Scorpyo and friends Empty Re: Aston Martin DBR9 by Scorpyo and friends

Post  99pro 30/12/2013, 09:04

thank you Smile its beutiful.. good job  thumbs 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chubowerpower
99pro
99pro

Back to top Go down

Aston Martin DBR9 by Scorpyo and friends Empty Re: Aston Martin DBR9 by Scorpyo and friends

Post  ajrf 30/12/2013, 09:38

Looks awesome!!

Antonio José Ramos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Amateur car converter from gtr2 to rF
ajrf
ajrf

Back to top Go down

Post  CS21476895 30/12/2013, 09:40

woohoo!

huge thanks!

btw, we should say what skin we're making beforehand.  Wink 

Cameron Sansano

2016-2017 EEC GT Series - #9 Ford Chip Ganassi Racing - Ford GT GT3 - 2nd Overall [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
2016-2017 EEC Le Mans Series - #9 Ford Chip Ganassi Racing - Ford GT - 1st in GTE [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
CS21476895
CS21476895

https://www.facebook.com/CrkscrwMS

Back to top Go down

Post  skylinemanning 30/12/2013, 09:47

This is brilliant thank you very much Smile

skylinemanning
skylinemanning
EEC Team

http://www.skylineskins.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 30/12/2013, 10:12

they arrived here  cheers  thx marijo  thumbs 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  CS21476895 30/12/2013, 10:43

I'll be starting Gigawave skins tomorrow, if everyone is ok with it?

Cameron Sansano

2016-2017 EEC GT Series - #9 Ford Chip Ganassi Racing - Ford GT GT3 - 2nd Overall [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
2016-2017 EEC Le Mans Series - #9 Ford Chip Ganassi Racing - Ford GT - 1st in GTE [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
CS21476895
CS21476895

Back to top Go down

Post  TopMarque 30/12/2013, 10:56

Thank you Scorpio and friends - excellent Astons.

Mike Hoare                
TopMarque
TopMarque

Back to top Go down

Post  basukid 30/12/2013, 13:25

wow affraid affraid affraid What a Face What a Face What a Face party cheers thumbs thumbs thumbs thumps up thumps up thumps up 

aweseome stuff mate. thanks for that!!!

Andreas Werner aka Nascarfreak [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

basukid
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  basukid 30/12/2013, 13:38

Scorpyo wrote:
Due to lack of genstring positions driver suit had to be made in different way than usual and it use cpit_01 texture. To change it copy suit style that you want to use from "FP driver suits" folder to your team folder and rename it to XXXXX_AMDBR9_CPIT01.DDS where XXXXX is number of your car.

Another thing for which I didn't have position in genstring is motec. I preffer to have all data that GTR2 can show me on motec as I don't use hud in cockpit and therefore I had made a lot of editing to original motec. If you want to have original motec in your game just rename file "AMDBR9_CPIT.GTR" to "AMDBR9_CPIT_SOMETHING.GTR" and then rename file "AMDBR9_CPIT - Original motec.GTR" to "AMDBR9_CPIT.GTR" and you'll have original motec.

And one more thing that couldn't be in genstring (yes I'm well aware that this car is pretty complicated) is daylights. If you want to use them simply rename file "AMDBR9_TEX.GTR" to "AMDBR9_TEX_SOMETHING.GTR" and then rename file "AMDBR9_TEX - With daylights.GTR" to "AMDBR9_TEX.GTR" and all cars will have headlights that are lit during day.

I didn't checked your data so far but are running out of genstring numbers with all possibilities?
As I have used in my Porsche 962 conversion for Merlins GRC Mod you can use the following numbers and signs in that order: 123456789:;<=>?
That nakes 15 numbers for me....geek geek 
Maybe you are able to get your mod developed in that way? Wink 

Andreas Werner aka Nascarfreak [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

basukid
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter2012 30/12/2013, 13:59

I havnt had a chance to download is the 2005 Le Mans skins inclued?

Vist my Flickr page for weekly updated racing photo's
Peter Rez

EEC GT Open| Result 2nd
EEC WTCC    | Result 2nd

EEC TCC 2    | Winner Golf TDi
EEC LDC       | Winner Scirocco GT24

EEC GTS       | 5TH Place Molser
Peter2012
Peter2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo 30/12/2013, 15:28

basukid wrote:I didn't checked your data so far but are running out of genstring numbers with all possibilities?
As I have used in my Porsche 962 conversion for Merlins GRC Mod you can use the following numbers and signs in that order: 123456789:;<=>?
That nakes 15 numbers for me....geek geek 
Maybe you are able to get your mod developed in that way? Wink 

Thanks for info, I'll try that

Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  skylinemanning 30/12/2013, 16:10

Early w.i.p Vitaphone Racing LM 2008

skylinemanning
skylinemanning
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  basukid 30/12/2013, 17:25

Scorpyo wrote:Thanks for info, I'll try that

NP mate. I'm glad to help you to get the best out of your work.  Wink thumps up 

basukid
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo 30/12/2013, 17:30

skylinemanning wrote:Early w.i.p Vitaphone Racing LM 2008

Nice to see such a good reception of my work ;o)

Looks promising so far.

@ Basukid

It works. Thanks a lot m8

Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  skylinemanning 30/12/2013, 20:10

Here is the finished car, I remember doing all the DBR9's from LM 2007 and 2008on the WSGT model, sadly I am unable to re-do them for this version because I start work again meaning I have to leave my PC behind  Sad 

Last edited by skylinemanning on 30/12/2013, 23:40; edited 1 time in total

skylinemanning
skylinemanning
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  basukid 30/12/2013, 20:31

That was quick mate  affraid great  cheers 

basukid
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  eurostc 30/12/2013, 21:01

really nice !!  drive 

Marc Majnes
eurostc
eurostc

Back to top Go down

Post  "Qny" 30/12/2013, 23:30

Thank you Scorpyo! The car looks great!

Roberto Cunego

"Qny"

Back to top Go down

Post  mickeyfff 31/12/2013, 00:42

thank you so much guys, this is amazing, one of my favourite cars  cheers 

Michael Ford
mickeyfff
mickeyfff

Back to top Go down

Post  gtracer123 31/12/2013, 07:05

Scorpyo wrote:
Nice to see such a good reception of my work ;o)

Looks promising so far

Awaiting your fictional FIA GT2 championship mod  Cool Cool Wink 
In the meantime, thanks alot for this mod, cars are brilliant.
 cheers thumbs cheers

Joe Saade [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Audi - Truth in 24 - by Len Riojas - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Audi - Truth in 24 II- by AudiofAmerica - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
gtracer123
gtracer123

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo 31/12/2013, 08:09

Thanks a lot for a great skin James.

Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  CS21476895 31/12/2013, 08:21

Great job James!

Ok, not much to see, very early WIP. I hope to release at least the LMS version tomorrow.

Cameron Sansano

CS21476895
CS21476895

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 31/12/2013, 11:51

thanks a lot scorpyo that aston is just perfect ! Much better than the other model ! cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post  10thMountains 31/12/2013, 12:52

nice one cameron, hope this car gets at least all endurance skins together  Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Gergö Leist
10thMountains
10thMountains

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next