European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10313)
Well Hello Everyone... I_vote_lcapWell Hello Everyone... I_voting_barWell Hello Everyone... I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9021)
Well Hello Everyone... I_vote_lcapWell Hello Everyone... I_voting_barWell Hello Everyone... I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3031)
alexmezza (2687)
bmwcrash (2418)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2243)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1833)

Well Hello Everyone...

Go down

Well Hello Everyone... Empty Well Hello Everyone...

Post  Xcross on 7/6/2012, 04:51

Hey guys just wanted to drop in and say hello to everyone. My username here in Xcross but I'm widely known as Atv831 in other forums. Hopefully I can join a couple of online races now that I have spare time. Other than that thanks for allowing me to your forum! Very Happy
Xcross
Xcross

Back to top Go down

Well Hello Everyone... Empty Re: Well Hello Everyone...

Post  PATR10T on 7/6/2012, 09:35

hey and welcome Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum