European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello guys - i forgot to make my presentation here lol

2 posters

Go down

hello guys - i forgot to make my presentation here lol Empty hello guys - i forgot to make my presentation here lol

Post  srcarvalho 2/1/2013, 22:16

hello guys!

maybe i'm getting old i forgot to make my presentation here few months back when i register here lol...

u could find me out as nasdriv87 (not using any more) or srcarvalho

i like so muck to play gtr2 and trying now how to designer models under zmodeler but too newbie yet and learning as fast as i can... cheers

i don't even know how to skin properly Embarassed

i used to play and make mods under n2k3 game, but now a play only gtr2 adn trying to learn how to modding in gtr2 too

srcarvalho

Back to top Go down

hello guys - i forgot to make my presentation here lol Empty Re: hello guys - i forgot to make my presentation here lol

Post  Guest 2/1/2013, 22:37

Hello srcarvalho, welcome to the forum. Can you add your real name to your signature please Smile

Back to top Go down

hello guys - i forgot to make my presentation here lol Empty Re: hello guys - i forgot to make my presentation here lol

Post  PATR10T 4/1/2013, 07:47

finally u made it Smile

i see u have already the name on your signature... so u will have full access... if u write ur first post and add the siganture later it will not show up on old post... if u write the next post here the siganture will show up Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/1/2013, 13:32

Welcome! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down