European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10314)
Hello everyone I_vote_lcapHello everyone I_voting_barHello everyone I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9024)
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3031)
alexmezza (2741)
bmwcrash (2418)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2243)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1841)

Hello everyone

Go down

Hello everyone Empty Hello everyone

Post  So-Cal-Racing on 28/11/2012, 01:52

My name is Terry Rupocinski I've been addicted to GTR2 sense the beginning (6 years now)

In all that time I've been very fortunate to have known a lot of good people and I hope to meet more here

Thanks for letting Me become a member (I hope)

Edit:

(why we should let u in?)
I love GTR2 sim racing I hardly ever get a chance to see a real race (only 2 ALMS races) 2007 Sebring
and 2008 Petite LeMans. unfortunately I don't know how to make skins for cars, but I do know a little about tracks track lighting, correct placement of the sun etc..

(where u come from what are ur interests)
I was born in Binghamton New York but lived most of My life in Southern California
as I already said My main interest or hobby is racing GTR2 and real racing (but not Nascar)

(what u love on racecars)
I suppose the danger and glory of racing
You can be the best who ever lived like Ayrton Senna
but one day Your life could end doing the thing You love

Regards,
Terry Rupocinski

Last edited by So-Cal-Racing on 28/11/2012, 22:34; edited 1 time in total
So-Cal-Racing
So-Cal-Racing

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone Empty Re: Hello everyone

Post  panzerjager on 28/11/2012, 02:34

Hi and welcome here!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Adrian Makai
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
panzerjager
panzerjager

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T on 28/11/2012, 06:17

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

welcome, please read the rules and write a presentation like we request on the rules Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum