European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» South East
PassiveObsessive's Sounds (Latest: Ferraris, GT3s) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
PassiveObsessive's Sounds (Latest: Ferraris, GT3s) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
PassiveObsessive's Sounds (Latest: Ferraris, GT3s) I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
PassiveObsessive's Sounds (Latest: Ferraris, GT3s) I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
PassiveObsessive's Sounds (Latest: Ferraris, GT3s) I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
PassiveObsessive's Sounds (Latest: Ferraris, GT3s) I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
PassiveObsessive's Sounds (Latest: Ferraris, GT3s) I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
PassiveObsessive's Sounds (Latest: Ferraris, GT3s) I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
PassiveObsessive's Sounds (Latest: Ferraris, GT3s) I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:54 by Makarofu

PassiveObsessive's Sounds (Latest: Ferraris, GT3s)

+16
supra88
ajrf
gonzo-cool
Serban
Scorpyo
Shinra
alexmezza
PassiveObsessive
harvestmouse
lippi
Cesar Zardo
ProStriker92
So-Cal-Racing
Massi57
kk08
repaban
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

PassiveObsessive's Sounds (Latest: Ferraris, GT3s) Empty PassiveObsessive's Sounds (Latest: Ferraris, GT3s)

Post  PassiveObsessive 24/8/2022, 05:00

As you've probably read in the title, this post intends to be a hub of sounds for use in the community. I feel as if the community is suffering from a lack of sound modders or conversions, so I've decided to fill the gap a little. Whilst this is primarily intended for use among modders, anyone aspiring to modify their in-game sounds is welcome to try. There is a brief installation guide below if you are unfamiliar. I am not a sound expert, also bear in mind YouTube likes to mess with audio a little.

For some odd reason, the download links in spoiler boxes can be invisible, but they are still there, just move your mouse over them.

New Pitcrew:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Old Pit Sound Mods:
Spoiler:

SORTED ALPHABETICALLY!

A (AER, Alfa Romeo, Alpina, Alpine, Aston Martin, Audi):
Spoiler:

B (Bentley, BMW, Brabham, Bugatti):
Spoiler:

C (Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Courage):
Spoiler:

D (DKW, Dome-Toyota):
Spoiler:

E (Eagle, Electric):
Spoiler:

F (Ford, Ferrari):
Spoiler:

G (Generic, Gibson, Ginetta, Glickenhaus, Gumpert):
Spoiler:

H (Hennessey, Honda):
Spoiler:

I (IndyCar):
Spoiler:

J (Jaguar, Jet Turbine):
Spoiler:

K (Koenigsegg, KTM):
Spoiler:

L (Lamborghini, Lancia, Lexus, LYNK & CO):
Spoiler:

M (Maserati, Mazda, McLaren, Mercedes, Mini, Mitsubishi):
Spoiler:

N (NASCAR, Nissan):
Spoiler:

O (Oldsmobile):
Spoiler:

P (Pagani, Peugeot, Pontiac, Porsche, PRV):
Spoiler:

R (Radical, Renault):
Spoiler:

S (Saleen, Subaru, Suzuki):
Spoiler:

T (Toyota):
Spoiler:

V (Volkswagen):
Spoiler:

Z (Zytek):
Spoiler:

Installation:
1) Download the file you've chosen here, extract to somewhere you're familiar with.
2) Included are the GameData folder and an .aud file. Copy the GameData folder to your installation of GTR2.
3) Open the .aud file with notepad. Copy the whole content of this file and replace the text of the .aud file you wish to replace. Alternatively, you may just rename my .aud file and overwrite the one in the Gamedata\Teams folder you wish to replace.

Permission:
Anyone is free to use these as they wish, you do not have to ask me for permission to use them. Use them in your mods, your downloads, whatever. However, I ask that you give me credit for the conversion and STRICTLY don't try to sell it for personal gain. Some newer sounds are completely my work, you'll find a different readme in those detailing how you can use them, if you wish to use those, please contact me.

Credits:
ARMA 3, Assetto Corsa, Assetto Corsa Competizione, Automobilista 2, GRID Autosport, GRID 2019, Need For Speed Heat, Project Cars 2, Project Cars 3, Raceroom Racing Experience, RFactor 2, YouTube, Wreckfest

Special Thanks:
Greg Pontius for extra content.

Last edited by PassiveObsessive on 5/10/2023, 21:10; edited 55 times in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Craig Green

twitter.com/CCModelDesign
PassiveObsessive
PassiveObsessive

Scorpyo, SilverSun, Tano, So-Cal-Racing, kk08, Skabagoosh, degas and like this post

Back to top Go down

PassiveObsessive's Sounds (Latest: Ferraris, GT3s) Empty Re: PassiveObsessive's Sounds (Latest: Ferraris, GT3s)

Post  repaban 24/8/2022, 10:49

Nice work ,thank you

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Guy Reppert
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

PassiveObsessive's Sounds (Latest: Ferraris, GT3s) Empty Re: PassiveObsessive's Sounds (Latest: Ferraris, GT3s)

Post  kk08 24/8/2022, 19:41

Very useful. Thanks!

Giovanni Carbonaro, Italy

kk08

Back to top Go down

Post  PassiveObsessive 24/8/2022, 22:05

I will be porting some cleaner sounds over from AMS and AC too, perhaps some more games. NFS ones are quite raspy. Currently waiting on YouTube's painful uploading procedure. Rolling Eyes

Craig Green

PassiveObsessive
PassiveObsessive

Back to top Go down

Post  PassiveObsessive 9/9/2022, 21:36

Latest and greatest from the past week or so:

- BMW M8 GTE
- Brabham BT62
- Chevrolet Taskmaster V8
- Ford Ecoboost (4cyl, 2.2L)
- Lamborghini Diablo
- Mazda RX-7 (low-revving only!)
- Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 (tuned)
- Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 (stock)
- Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 (better sound on the way)

Craig Green

PassiveObsessive
PassiveObsessive

SilverSun and kk08 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Massi57 10/9/2022, 06:59

You did a great job! I appreciated it so much, also i guess it took a lot of time 👍👍👍

Massi57

Back to top Go down

Post  PassiveObsessive 11/9/2022, 00:13

Massi57 wrote:You did a great job! I appreciated it so much, also i guess it  took a lot of time  👍👍👍

I can get about 3-4 of these done in the time it takes to do a skin. Uploading takes a while though. Besides I'm sick of hearing the Saleen used for every V8 ever.

Craig Green

PassiveObsessive
PassiveObsessive

templarnot4 and Massi57 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  So-Cal-Racing 11/9/2022, 13:15

Craig have You seen that speedster63 has released the new 2003 JGTC mod ?

About half way down

There's many other new mods that were just released too

Terry Rupocinski
So-Cal-Racing
So-Cal-Racing

Back to top Go down

Post  PassiveObsessive 11/9/2022, 16:16

So-Cal-Racing wrote:Craig have You seen that speedster63 has released the new 2003 JGTC mod ?

About half way down

Yeah it looks great, along with everything else he has done. Amazing quality too.

Craig Green

PassiveObsessive
PassiveObsessive

Back to top Go down

Post  PassiveObsessive 20/9/2022, 01:13

Latest stuff:

- Chevrolet 6.3L V8
- Chevrolet 7.0L V8
- Ginetta G60-LT-P1 (Mecachrome)
- Porsche Cayman GT4 (better version)
- Nissan 400Z
- Nissan Silvia S15

Craig Green

PassiveObsessive
PassiveObsessive

SilverSun, kk08 and templarnot4 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  ProStriker92 20/9/2022, 23:02

So-Cal-Racing wrote:Craig have You seen that speedster63 has released the new 2003 JGTC mod ?

About half way down

The Bandoh Celica looks great. Yeah, it's the same one of Gran Turismo 4, just needs the proper skin but having that model is awesome. Nice job from Speedster63 (as always)

I downloaded the 2003 GT500 mod found in a post on Trackhaholics but cars didn't appear. There's another version on TT server but currently the site is down. Somewhere in this forum i found a fully working Kunimitsu NSX car working but i don't remember the message.

PabloAguirre [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ProStriker92
ProStriker92

Back to top Go down

Post  PassiveObsessive 1/10/2022, 22:13

Latest releases:

- BMW V12 LMR
- Ford Mustang (First Gen.)
- Jaguar XJR-14
- Mazda MX-5
- Mini Cooper (BMW era)
- Nissan Silvia S15 (Alternative)
- Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 GT500
- Subaru BRZ

Craig Green

PassiveObsessive
PassiveObsessive

SilverSun, kk08, Serban, Bad News and suti like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  PassiveObsessive 8/10/2022, 23:56

Latest releases:

- New Pitcrew Sounds
- Nissan 240SX (early)
- Nissan 240SX Tuned (early)
- Toyota Supra

I should mention that in the game the Nissan 240SX is from 1996+, which would mean it has an SR20 engine. However, according to sources I've seen, the sounds in the game are of an earlier engine and incorrectly given to the car, they also sound quite different. So they are not the same engine as the Silvia S15.

Also, with the new Pitcrew sounds, I have painstakingly overhauled every sound line in the game with the closest thing I could find from Project Cars 2's pitcrew. 90% of the sounds have a match they've been replaced with, the rest don't. Some have been replaced with motivational phrases, etc. however some are not at all a match. For example, going the wrong way will make him talk about snowfall. I figured if you're going the wrong way, you don't really care what he is saying. He's also a bit condescending to you, but it's something different I guess.

Craig Green

PassiveObsessive
PassiveObsessive

Back to top Go down

Post  PassiveObsessive 15/10/2022, 04:12

Latest:

- Ford CART V8 (Cosworth XB/XD, used in ALMS)
- Ford Ecoboost V6
- Nissan R89C (good for any LM Group C Nissan)
- Subaru Impreza
- Subaru Impreza (alternative)

I should also mention I've fixed these sounds by request. The transitions between sounds were jarring to say the least. I do not know who the original author is or where this was posted (NoGrip apparently, no info in the files), so if I am asked to take this down I will oblige happily. This will NOT be added to the first post as it is not my content and I won't pretend it is. If anyone knows the original author, please let me know. Until then, have a Toyota 2000GT sound set tested on a Jaguar:

Craig Green

PassiveObsessive
PassiveObsessive

kk08, Bad News, drr6 and ProStriker92 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Cesar Zardo 17/10/2022, 05:23

PassiveObsessive wrote:

BMW Z4 E86 (stock):

Where I can found this car? already search here, on google, the only image I've seen it's this video thumb

Thank u

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cesar Zardo
      |       Brasil
Cesar Zardo
Cesar Zardo

Back to top Go down

Post  PassiveObsessive 17/10/2022, 22:13

Cesar Zardo wrote:

Where I can found this car? already search here, on google, the only image I've seen it's this video thumb

Thank u

This car is in the VLN 2012 mod, here on EEC:

Craig Green

PassiveObsessive
PassiveObsessive

Back to top Go down

Post  PassiveObsessive 21/10/2022, 23:31

Mostly GT3s this week:

- Aston Martin AMR GT3
- Aston Martin AMR GTE
- BMW M4 GT3
- Electric Motor
- Ferrari 488 GTE/GT3
- Honda NSX GT3 Evo
- Lexus RC F GT3
- Nissan GT-R GT3

Craig Green

PassiveObsessive
PassiveObsessive

SilverSun, kk08, harvestmouse, Bad News, Markano97, degas and Aston like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  lippi 24/10/2022, 16:10

great cars

Daniel Müller

lippi

Back to top Go down

Post  harvestmouse 24/10/2022, 18:42

lippi wrote:great cars

Repaban Mk II?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Post  PassiveObsessive 28/10/2022, 15:04

More GT3/GT4 cars:

- BMW M6 GT3
- Ford Mustang GT4
- Ginetta G55 GT4
- Jaguar XKR G3
- McLaren 720s GT3
- Mercedes AMG GT3
- Mercedes AMG GT4

Craig Green

PassiveObsessive
PassiveObsessive

SilverSun and drr6 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  PassiveObsessive 5/11/2022, 14:55

Even more GT3/GT4 cars this week:

- Alpine A110 GT4
- Audi R8 GT3 (2015+)
- Bentley Continental GT3
- BMW M2 CS
- Chevrolet Camaro GT4.R
- Chevrolet Camaro SS

Craig Green

PassiveObsessive
PassiveObsessive

SilverSun and kk08 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  PassiveObsessive 11/11/2022, 16:57

Latest:

- Audi RS5 GT
- Ferrari 488 Challenge
- Generic V8
- KTM X-Bow GT4
- Lamborghini Gallardo GT3
- Lamborghini Huracan GT3
- Porsche 911 992 GT3 Cup

Craig Green

PassiveObsessive
PassiveObsessive

SilverSun, Tano, kk08 and drr6 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  PassiveObsessive 18/11/2022, 20:52

New content:

- Chrysler Hemi Engine
- DKW 2-Stroke Engine
- Ferrari 365 GTB-4
- Jaguar XJR-12
- Jet Turbine Engine
- Lancia Stratos HF
- Radical RXC Turbo GT3
- Renault Megane RS

The jet engine was mostly a test to see if it would work in GTR2, which is does apparently. If you are going to use it I'd highly recommend it's use with electric cars, other cars will probably sound very weird with gear shifting and such. The DKW is rough off-throttle due to the nature of it's very weird engine, and as such, good samples are hard to obtain. Next weekend will be a bunch of recent DTM cars.

Craig Green

PassiveObsessive
PassiveObsessive

SilverSun, kk08, drr6 and templarnot4 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  PassiveObsessive 27/11/2022, 20:54

Latest:

- Audi RS5 DTM
- BMW M3 E92 DTM
- BMW M4 DTM
- Mazda RX-7 Tuned
- Mercedes C63 AMG
- Mercedes C63 AMG DTM

Craig Green

PassiveObsessive
PassiveObsessive

SilverSun, kk08, degas and drr6 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  PassiveObsessive 2/12/2022, 17:19

New for this week:

- Aston Martin AMR1 (1989, not the failed LMP1)
- Glickenhaus SCG007 LMH
- McLaren 570s GT4
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- Porsche 911 964 Cup
- Zytek V8

Craig Green

PassiveObsessive
PassiveObsessive

SilverSun, kk08 and drr6 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next