European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» South East
Looking for some Xfinity series mods I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Looking for some Xfinity series mods I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Looking for some Xfinity series mods I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Looking for some Xfinity series mods I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Looking for some Xfinity series mods I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Looking for some Xfinity series mods I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Looking for some Xfinity series mods I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Looking for some Xfinity series mods I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
Looking for some Xfinity series mods I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:54 by Makarofu

Looking for some Xfinity series mods

2 posters

Go down

Looking for some Xfinity series mods Empty Looking for some Xfinity series mods

Post  Craiger1981 21/6/2022, 15:02

Hi all, brand new to this site and game. Where would I find an Xfinity series mod?

Craiger1981

Back to top Go down

Looking for some Xfinity series mods Empty Re: Looking for some Xfinity series mods

Post  JackieMatra 5/7/2022, 17:24

You have probably concluded by now that you aren't going to find any because there aren't any.
rFactor, the sim most closely related to GTR2, has a large mod including Cup and Xfinity series cars and every single NASCAR track from approximately 2012. I can't recommend GTR2 or rFactor NASCAR mods very strongly because of their serious AI issues. At oval tracks, the AI often can't even succeed in driving to the tracks from their starting spots. Once there, they often crash while attempting to get onto the tracks from the pits, and during races drive on the aprons of tracks when attempting to pass other cars. The rFactor NASCAR cars run far off the track in two places at Road America every single lap. All in all, unless you want to race NASCAR cars on road circuits that they never ran on in the real world, you really would be much better served by NASCAR Racing 2003, or even the original old NASCAR Heat, whose AI, alas, doesn't manage to get around most road circuits, other than the sim's original pair, very well.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Walter Bohdaniw

JackieMatra

Back to top Go down