European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10314)
Special Access I_vote_lcapSpecial Access I_voting_barSpecial Access I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9024)
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3031)
alexmezza (2792)
bmwcrash (2418)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2243)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1847)

Special Access

Go down

Special Access Empty Special Access

Post  heyes57 13/10/2021, 21:16

Hi all. Hope everyone is safe and well. I've been trying to get these cars into my game for
quite a while:- Honda NSX JGTC '98 Skinpack. They exist on Race Department in Assetto Corsa
but I can't find anyone to convert them to GTR2. I also know that they exist on this platform
but when I try to tap into them, I get the "Special Permission" warning. Does anyone either
know of someone willing to convert the AC skins to GTR2 or how to gain "Special Permission"

Cheers & Beers
Richard
heyes57
heyes57

Back to top Go down