European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10314)
Hello from the USA I_vote_lcapHello from the USA I_voting_barHello from the USA I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9024)
Hello from the USA I_vote_lcapHello from the USA I_voting_barHello from the USA I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3031)
alexmezza (2784)
bmwcrash (2418)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2243)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1845)

Hello from the USA

Go down

Hello from the USA Empty Hello from the USA

Post  eddie01 24/4/2021, 23:24

I'm a retired 71 year old driving simulator fan, just having some fun getting GTR2 up and running with some great mods!

Glad to be here too! A lot of great mods for me to try out, thanks to all who have worked hard on them for all of us to enjoy!

eddie01

eddie01

kk08 and The Iron Wolf like this post

Back to top Go down

Hello from the USA Empty Re: Hello from the USA

Post  Bad News 25/4/2021, 10:51

Welcome here, Eddie!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Zoran Mikic
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bad News
Bad News

Back to top Go down

Post  P0P0 25/4/2021, 12:00

hello everybody Smile

P0P0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content