European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10314)
GTR2 Crew Chief, Native VR and Enhancements project I_vote_lcapGTR2 Crew Chief, Native VR and Enhancements project I_voting_barGTR2 Crew Chief, Native VR and Enhancements project I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9024)
GTR2 Crew Chief, Native VR and Enhancements project I_vote_lcapGTR2 Crew Chief, Native VR and Enhancements project I_voting_barGTR2 Crew Chief, Native VR and Enhancements project I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3031)
alexmezza (2743)
bmwcrash (2418)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2243)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1841)

GTR2 Crew Chief, Native VR and Enhancements project

Go down

GTR2 Crew Chief, Native VR and Enhancements project Empty GTR2 Crew Chief, Native VR and Enhancements project

Post  The Iron Wolf on 14/1/2021, 18:44

Hello,

I wanted to share with you something me (in colaboration with Sparten) have been working on since August 2020.  GTR2 now has a deep Crew Chief and native VR support.  More info here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The above thread contains all the instructions on setup, limitations, known issues and detailed descriptions of the additional features.

While VR work is pretty much done (and it looks surprisingly good, producing clear and sharp image), I am still working on various additional features and tweaks to the game itself.  That thread will be updated with the details once new stuff comes out.

Cheers!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vytautas Leonavičius
---------------------------------------
GTR2 CC, Native VR and Enhancements project: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Iron Wolf
The Iron Wolf

http://thecrewchief.org

Marauder and XanderX57 like this post

Back to top Go down