European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10314)
Hello everyone! I_vote_lcapHello everyone! I_voting_barHello everyone! I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9024)
Hello everyone! I_vote_lcapHello everyone! I_voting_barHello everyone! I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3031)
alexmezza (2743)
bmwcrash (2418)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2243)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1841)

Hello everyone!

Go down

Hello everyone! Empty Hello everyone!

Post  The Iron Wolf on 6/1/2021, 20:59

Nice to find this forum and see activity around our beloved GTR2 Smile I am also a big fan of the EEC mod, this is the mod that introduced me to GT3, will always be special to me Smile  

You may know me from my Crew Chief work on rFactor 2.  But I am also a big fan of GTR2 and I started a project to improve the game.  Not allowed to share links yet, but will share next week!

Cheers everyone, and long live GTR2!

Last edited by The Iron Wolf on 6/1/2021, 21:03; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vytautas Leonavičius
---------------------------------------
GTR2 CC, Native VR and Enhancements project: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Iron Wolf
The Iron Wolf

http://thecrewchief.org

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone! Empty Re: Hello everyone!

Post  matbitbol on 6/1/2021, 21:01

Welcome Iron Wolf!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mat Maup aka 'Matbitbol'
matbitbol
matbitbol

Back to top Go down

Post  harvestmouse on 6/1/2021, 21:50

Haven't used it yet, but apparently the crew chief works on the steam version of gtr2.

As I have a G25 (well 2 G25s) I've been keen to try out the 'smooth running' thing.

It would be great if that was available for the disc GTR2 as well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Post  The Iron Wolf on 6/1/2021, 21:57

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Haven't used it yet, but apparently the crew chief works on the steam version of gtr2.

As I have a G25 (well 2 G25s) I've been keen to try out the 'smooth running' thing.

It would be great if that was available for the disc GTR2 as well.
Sorry, but I have no plans of supporting disc version or any other SimBin games.  Steam GTR2.exe is the only .exe that kind of supports rF1 plugins (not entirely). That support made it easier to implement Crew Chief support.   It is possible to do it without plugin model, but it is months of work.

Vytautas Leonavičius
---------------------------------------
GTR2 CC, Native VR and Enhancements project: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Iron Wolf
The Iron Wolf

http://thecrewchief.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum