European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posting users this month
Markano97
Hello from North Yorkshire I_vote_lcapHello from North Yorkshire I_voting_barHello from North Yorkshire I_vote_rcap 
GTP_furinkazen
Hello from North Yorkshire I_vote_lcapHello from North Yorkshire I_voting_barHello from North Yorkshire I_vote_rcap 
f1cris92
Sylphide
Tano
repaban
pipino cuevas

Top posters
Kalinin (10313)
PATR10T (9021)
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3031)
alexmezza (2687)
bmwcrash (2418)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2243)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1833)

Hello from North Yorkshire

Go down

Hello from North Yorkshire Empty Hello from North Yorkshire

Post  lothrider on 22/7/2020, 13:54

Hi all,

Names William from the home of flat caps,whippits, warm beer and large mugs of the golden brew TEA ;-)
Age forever young. 59

Addicted to all types of motorsport even ones that only turn left

Since lockdown I started to get back into GTR2 and endurance racing after watching Billy strange youtube channel.

I race mostly offline
Also trying to learn photoshop.

lothrider

Back to top Go down