European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10313)
I am surching for the moder zumlee I_vote_lcapI am surching for the moder zumlee I_voting_barI am surching for the moder zumlee I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9021)
I am surching for the moder zumlee I_vote_lcapI am surching for the moder zumlee I_voting_barI am surching for the moder zumlee I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3031)
alexmezza (2687)
bmwcrash (2418)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2243)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1832)

I am surching for the moder zumlee

Go down

I am surching for the moder zumlee Empty I am surching for the moder zumlee

Post  rene9369 on 25/6/2020, 15:51

Salut,

on Trackaholics Den i have found the Toyota MR2 W2. This is a beautyful car. And i where happy to paint it or to drive this car on my PC. On Trackaholics the user DaBlub tells me that this car is convert by zumlee. I think the car is from rFactor 1. Now i want to know the contact from zumlee. Can anyone tell me ??? So i can ask him for this car. Wäre echt nett bounce
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by rene9369 on 25/6/2020, 16:11; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot thomething)

rene9369

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum