European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10313)
Hello from France ! I_vote_lcapHello from France ! I_voting_barHello from France ! I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9021)
Hello from France ! I_vote_lcapHello from France ! I_voting_barHello from France ! I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3031)
alexmezza (2687)
bmwcrash (2418)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2243)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1832)

Hello from France !

Go down

Hello from France ! Empty Hello from France !

Post  Arkaynar on 24/6/2020, 16:11

Hi everyone !

I'm Arkaynar, 23 years old from France, and I mainly drive on AC, PCars2, DR2.0 and GTR2.
I'm neither a modder nor a skinner, though I think I'll try and do something on my free time !
I've heard about EEC while searching for mods on GTR2 and I'm here to download some of them, and maybe when I'll have a good enough connection, race with some of you !

Other than that I raced in 125cc karts IRL (did a 3h endurance race and finished on the podium) and I'm play the guitar and the psaltery, watch movies, sim race, hike, code, cook, build...I do many things !

Arkaynar

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum