European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10313)
Hello from Estonia I_vote_lcapHello from Estonia I_voting_barHello from Estonia I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9021)
Hello from Estonia I_vote_lcapHello from Estonia I_voting_barHello from Estonia I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3031)
alexmezza (2687)
bmwcrash (2418)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2243)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1833)

Hello from Estonia

Go down

Hello from Estonia Empty Hello from Estonia

Post  maks500 on 16/6/2020, 08:07

-What is your name? Maksim Zahharov
-What is your age? 20
-Where are you located? Tallinn, Estonia
-What Sims do you race? GTR2 and F1 2012
-Are you a Modder or Skinner? Nothing
-How did you hear about European Endurance Center? Searched for interesting gtr 2 mods
-Why do you want to be a member? Because I want an access for WIP super touring mod and for other WIP projects
-Write a short paragraph about you and your interests
My name is Maksim, I'm from Tallinn, which is a capital city for Estonia, I really enjoy mods from this site, but my main interest, is to have some very good mods for gtr 2. In this i found them a lot, from which was also a super touring evolution mod, but I have a problems to download a patch from here, so thats, why I want to be a granted member of this forum
maks500
maks500

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum