European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10313)
Hello from Argentina I_vote_lcapHello from Argentina I_voting_barHello from Argentina I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9021)
Hello from Argentina I_vote_lcapHello from Argentina I_voting_barHello from Argentina I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3031)
alexmezza (2687)
bmwcrash (2418)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2243)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1832)

Hello from Argentina

Go down

Hello from Argentina Empty Hello from Argentina

Post  tucu on 24/5/2020, 01:42

Hola desde Argentina.

Mi nombre es Raúl. Y soy un poco madurito. Ja ja. Tengo 55 años pero soy un apasionado por la simulacion de autos y siempre cuando tengo tiempo disfruto con ello. GTR, RACE, rFactor, rFactor 2, Assetto, Project. Gracias por aceptarme.

Google Translation

Hello from Argentina.

My name is Raul. And I'm a little mature. Haha. I am 55 years old but I am passionate about car simulation and whenever I have time I enjoy it. GTR, RACE, rFactor, rFactor 2, Assetto, Project. Thank you for accept my request.

tucu

Back to top Go down

Hello from Argentina Empty Re: Hello from Argentina

Post  GeForce06 on 24/5/2020, 12:24

welcome Raul Basketball

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marco S.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GeForce06
GeForce06

Back to top Go down

Post  kimiaimar on 24/5/2020, 13:54

Welcome Raul.

¡Es bueno ver a alguien de Argentina!

If you can please also give me a thumbs-up in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Matias Lee aka AimarX42S
kimiaimar
kimiaimar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down