European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10313)
hello from Argentina I_vote_lcaphello from Argentina I_voting_barhello from Argentina I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9021)
hello from Argentina I_vote_lcaphello from Argentina I_voting_barhello from Argentina I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3031)
alexmezza (2687)
bmwcrash (2418)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2243)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1832)

hello from Argentina

Go down

hello from Argentina Empty hello from Argentina

Post  germanarg on 13/4/2020, 17:48

Hello everyone my name is german I am from Argentina, I really like pc games like gtr2, assetto corsa, because can be added mods, my preference is Japanese cars, especially the one I like the most is the nissan silvia s15, I like it drift, time attack competitions, and car racing, I always thank those who make cars to create mods in different games, for their great quality, modeling and the sound of the cars. They are geniuses.
Greetings from Argentina

germanarg

Back to top Go down

hello from Argentina Empty Re: hello from Argentina

Post  degas on 14/4/2020, 21:08

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hello everyone my name is german I am from Argentina, I really like pc games like gtr2, assetto corsa, because can be added mods, my preference is Japanese cars, especially the one I like the most is the nissan silvia s15, I like it drift, time attack competitions, and car racing, I always thank those who make cars to create mods in different games, for their great quality, modeling and the sound of the cars. They are geniuses.
Greetings from Argentina

¡Bienvenido!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
--
Jailton Alexandre da Silva.
degas
degas

Back to top Go down