European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10313)
Greetings from Brazil! I_vote_lcapGreetings from Brazil! I_voting_barGreetings from Brazil! I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9021)
Greetings from Brazil! I_vote_lcapGreetings from Brazil! I_voting_barGreetings from Brazil! I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3031)
alexmezza (2687)
bmwcrash (2418)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2243)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1832)

Greetings from Brazil!

Go down

Greetings from Brazil! Empty Greetings from Brazil!

Post  BarbaAlGhul on 29/1/2020, 18:59

Hello everybody, my name is Anderson and I'm from São Sebastião, a city on the state of São Paulo. But in 2 months I will be moving to Croatia! (the moving is the reason I didn't buy yet a proper set of wheel/pedals/gear, I'm having fun with my old 360 controller for now).

I'm 30 years old, I'm a software developer and I always liked racing games, since I'm a kid. I started racing sims when I was a teenager, playing Richard Burns Rally (I always loved rally), later I played some rFactor and Race 07. After some time, when I was in university already, I stopped completely with PC racing sims and for years I played only console video games (Gran Turismo mostly).

Very recently Assetto Corsa was on sale on Steam and since I was trying to get back to this sim racing world for some time, I bought it and it was love at first sight, and it is the title I'm racing recently. And that's the reason I came to this community, I found it somewhere(I think it was on another community, RaceDepartment maybe) that this community has nice mods for Assetto Corsa and I want to give it a try!

Aside from racing sim and cars in general, I like cycling and surfing (my city has 104 km of beches, the 2 times WSL world champion Gabriel Medina is from here too).

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
3..2..1... Let's Jam!
Anderson Purić de Albuquerque
BarbaAlGhul
BarbaAlGhul

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Brazil! Empty Re: Greetings from Brazil!

Post  matheusv on 30/1/2020, 18:04

Hello fellow Brazilian!!

PT-BR
Fala brazuka!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Matheus Vieira dos Santos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
matheusv
matheusv

Back to top Go down

Post  BarbaAlGhul on 30/1/2020, 21:17

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hello fellow Brazilian!!

PT-BR
Fala brazuka!
Hello fellow countryman!!

3..2..1... Let's Jam!
Anderson Purić de Albuquerque
BarbaAlGhul
BarbaAlGhul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum