European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10313)
Hello from Philippines! I_vote_lcapHello from Philippines! I_voting_barHello from Philippines! I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9021)
Hello from Philippines! I_vote_lcapHello from Philippines! I_voting_barHello from Philippines! I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3031)
alexmezza (2687)
bmwcrash (2418)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2243)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1832)

Hello from Philippines!

Go down

Hello from Philippines! Empty Hello from Philippines!

Post  riffxheD on 26/12/2019, 22:36

Hello to all, I'm Gian Enriquez, a 16 year old boi (at the time of posting, atleast.) I currently reside in Dubai. I play Automobilista, waiting until i get an upgrade and enough funds to play other sims.
I'm just starting as a skinner too. I heard about this forum while trying to look for GT3 content for AMS. I wanted to be a member so I could hopefully interact with people who share the same interests in skinning.
I am currently new to the skinning world, and i figured that joining this forums and being able to interact with people who are way more talented than I am at making skins as well as in racing would help.

So about me: I started playing racing games when I was about 7. Arcade racers such as Burnout and the NFS games initiated my interests in cars and racing. After watching some F1 around 2011, I thought I'd like to try "simulation" kind of games. I got into playing a Granturismo game on PSP which would eventually grow to what it is now. I started making some -albeit- low quality skins to start with after just messing around with gimp. It then turned into something i quite enjoy, though I am absolutely bad at it. Laughing

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
GianEnriquez06
riffxheD
riffxheD

Back to top Go down