European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10313)
Hello Everyone I_vote_lcapHello Everyone I_voting_barHello Everyone I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9021)
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3031)
alexmezza (2687)
bmwcrash (2418)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2243)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1832)

Hello Everyone

Go down

Hello Everyone Empty Hello Everyone

Post  Jaedog1011 on 11/12/2019, 23:43

I joined a while back and I just realised there is a Welcome page so Hello from Canada
I am Jaedon Lawson. I am 16.I'm located in Canada. I play rFactor 2.  iRacing. Automobilista. Assetto Corsa and Project Cars 2. I'm a Skinner. I heard of EEC from Real Series Simulations. I want to be a member to post some liveries i've made before on rF2 and AMS.

I've been racing in real life for about 7 years now and I'm trying to learn the ways of sim racing. I'm interested in mostly racing things Indycar, Nascar, IMSA, WEC, Sprint Cars etc. I enjoy photoshop and designing mostly racing things.

Last edited by Jaedog1011 on 14/12/2019, 05:33; edited 2 times in total
Jaedog1011
Jaedog1011

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone Empty Re: Hello Everyone

Post  rich54 on 11/12/2019, 23:54

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I joined awhile back and I just realised there is a Welcome page so Hello from Canada
I am Jaedon Lawson

Please follow forum rules listed here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Richard Kost-[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
rich54
rich54

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum