European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Greetings! I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Greetings! I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Greetings! I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Greetings! I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Greetings! I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Greetings! I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Greetings! I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Greetings! I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Greetings! I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

Greetings!

2 posters

Go down

Greetings! Empty Greetings!

Post  ProStriker92 13/11/2019, 00:53

Hi,

I'm Pablo Aguirre, 29 years old from San Javier, Chile and i'm a offline GTR2 player. I play with a lot of classes and i'm always trying new cars in GTR2 (although i prefer to drive open wheelers, stock cars and rally/rallycross cars in rFactor). The reason that i play GTR2 is because the endurance races (the save feature is amazing), specially with cars from the GRID mod. Also, i love anything related with japanese GT cars from JGTC/SGT, the IMSA GT of 80's and 90's and also i love Group A and Super Touring eras of touring car racing.

Aside GTR2 and rFactor, i play ocassionally Assetto Corsa, DIRT Rally 2.0 and Richard Burns Rally. I'm not a modder: I make skins but all of them for personal use because my skills are still developing.

How i discovered EEC? Well, just googling about GTR2 mods and i found this site in 2019. Why i want to be a member? Because GTR2 is one of my favorite games, and i always like to run all kind of races. While my laptop can run other modern sims, GTR2 is one of those games i can run without issues and to the max. I'm not an online player so i will remain offline.

My interests: Aside playing racing games, i enjoy videogames in general and i'm a avid retrogamer. I also like to watch sports such football (soccer) and american football, plus motorsports. I work as psychologist.

Cheers and thanks for many of the mods available here!!

Last edited by ProStriker92 on 31/12/2021, 07:05; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I updated the post with all the data required for the membership. Has been over 2 years, but it's never late.)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
PabloAguirre [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ProStriker92
ProStriker92

Maxellero and PassiveObsessive like this post

Back to top Go down

Greetings! Empty Re: Greetings!

Post  ProStriker92 5/1/2022, 16:45

Sorry for bumping thread.

I updated my presentation because at the time (late 2019) missed a lot of information and didn't meet the requeriments of EEC. I realized the reasons of not getting access just days ago so finally i completed the introduction.

I don't know is this allowed (doing a complete introduction for access to the private mods after years of making my account and not inmediately as should have been, despite posting messages few times)  but i hope moderators can understand this situation. I read the rules before posting this.

Cheers.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
PabloAguirre [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ProStriker92
ProStriker92

Back to top Go down

Post  harvestmouse 6/1/2022, 00:23

There's no rule against it. However it does tend to be a little less effective unfortunately.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum