European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» South East
Introduction of our small group "BE_Modding I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Introduction of our small group "BE_Modding I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Introduction of our small group "BE_Modding I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Introduction of our small group "BE_Modding I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Introduction of our small group "BE_Modding I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Introduction of our small group "BE_Modding I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Introduction of our small group "BE_Modding I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Introduction of our small group "BE_Modding I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
Introduction of our small group "BE_Modding I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:54 by Makarofu

Introduction of our small group "BE_Modding

Go down

Introduction of our small group "BE_Modding Empty Introduction of our small group "BE_Modding

Post  roelvdc 16/7/2019, 05:16

Hey Everyone, I would like us. "BE-modding" A for the moment 2 man "group" who woud like to make modifications for "Asseto Corsa".
We would like to archive a wide spread arrangement about different cars and brands from than to now, special into BelCar, the belgium race series.

If somebody feels intrested to give a hand, always welcome, from pictures and comments to helping painting livery's or 3rd models. Also just people who enjoy the series or racing are welcome.
Everybody is welcome.

Whe want to keep it non-profit in anyway, we will never ask any contribution what so ever. Modding must keep and stay free.

Thank you for your time and to read our litle wall Smile

Greets

Natascha and Roel
BE_Modding

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
racing is life. anything before or after is just waiting
roelvdc
roelvdc

Back to top Go down