European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10313)
Rain and sun Reflect I_vote_lcapRain and sun Reflect I_voting_barRain and sun Reflect I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9021)
Rain and sun Reflect I_vote_lcapRain and sun Reflect I_voting_barRain and sun Reflect I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3031)
alexmezza (2683)
bmwcrash (2418)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2243)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1830)

Rain and sun Reflect

Go down

Rain and sun Reflect Empty Rain and sun Reflect

Post  Caribstu on 9/4/2019, 07:08

Hi

does anyone have tips or tutorial for creating track rain reflection and wet/dry line for tracks used in GTR2

I have BTB and 3Dsimed

Also. I'm sort of a newbie. Building tracks on and off for a year now, and got to a point where im happy with what i've built, but haven't really explored the texture mapping in 3Dsimed yet. Would like some tips on how to play with textures to make the tracks some more alive, sun reflection/track shimmer, more dynamic shadows, grass etc...

Been looking on Youtube for tutorials but they're all aimed at rFactor and Assetto Corsa.

Thanks for any tips/links/advice

Caribstu

Back to top Go down

Rain and sun Reflect Empty Re: Rain and sun Reflect

Post  Maxellero on 10/4/2019, 09:25

Here's the rain reflection tutorial I'm using
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/0z394trj722yrbo/Creating+GTR2+Rain+Reflection+Objects.pdf

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lukasz Pala [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maxellero
Maxellero
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  sopgt7 on 12/4/2019, 00:00

Thanks from me too.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Soporan Vlad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sopgt7
sopgt7

Back to top Go down

Post  Caribstu on 19/4/2019, 08:29

Thanks for that. Much appreciated

Caribstu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content