European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» South East
Needing help I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Needing help I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Needing help I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Needing help I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Needing help I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Needing help I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Needing help I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Needing help I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
Needing help I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:54 by Makarofu

Needing help

+2
Scorpyo
rich54
6 posters

Go down

Needing help Empty Needing help

Post  rich54 3/1/2019, 11:53

People i need help. This is what I typed yesterday and am afraid i will do it--- I want to just to do something but just not in to it. The last few days I have just sat and looked at the walls then walked the house and looked at different walls. Never new how quiet things are. No one talks back to you and no one listens. Also, never knew how slow time moves at night. The last few days seem like eternity which at times I wish I were there.
For the first time in over 40 years i am alone. Thank you reading and, hopefully, understanding.

I am on a waiting list to get help-3 weeks.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Richard Kost-[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
rich54
rich54

Back to top Go down

Needing help Empty Re: Needing help

Post  Guest 3/1/2019, 23:16

Being lonely sucks...especially at this time of year Rich. I came to loathe this time of year after my wife died in 2007. PM me if you want to talk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo 4/1/2019, 07:06

So sorry to hear that m8.

Is there anything that someone like me can help you with?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan 4/1/2019, 18:28

Sorry to hear this Rich Sad
Hope you are okay. If you want to talk, we are here for you mate!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Harm Roelofs
ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/1/2019, 01:44

Rich, i know you for a long time now.
Hang in there man!
You are not alone here and among friends!

pm me if you think i can help you a little through these darker days....

Back to top Go down

Post  rich54 12/1/2019, 12:42

She is gone for good and now I am left to pick up what ever i have left in this world. There are times when i wish I were with my parent in heaven---no more problems or worries. She will have won and I really do not care anymore. I have tried to do whatever possible-asking her to go to therapy but she refused. She has moved in with her daughter, daughter-in-law and grand son---I guess i was not that important in her life or anyone else. The question now is am I important to anyone in the world-answer is NO.

Richard Kost-[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
rich54
rich54

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/1/2019, 19:07

You are Rich, perhaps just not to whom you want it to be.

Back to top Go down

Post  oldman 13/1/2019, 02:31

Rich, each week will get a little easier for you.

Time will be the big healer. Don't hold it in, speak to people and that will help to ease your pain.

Come back here from time to time and I'm sure there are people in this forum who will listen and advise you.

All the best.

Darrell Norris

oldman

Back to top Go down

Post  Irontower 13/1/2019, 04:12

Hi Rich, I'm alone since 6 years and I know very good how you feel. My life changes radiical as I get my cat/friend Nero. You won't believe how much heartiness you get from them. A dog or cat is a real friend and you are very important for them! This is only one way against loneliness but one that helped me.  ...and is it important to be important ?!  ...and you are not alone here!

All the best
William

Wilhelm Hudetz
Irontower
Irontower

Back to top Go down

Post  raphaelnariga 13/1/2019, 22:32

Hey Rich,

Please man don't say that, you ARE important, never say that, every single person on Earth is important in any way, raise your head, look further, stay strong. You need to think positive.

Leave those bad thoughts behind, surely you have neighbours, go there, offer a pie, try talking a little bit, distract yourself, make some new friends. As our friend said above here, let the time heal everything.

You need to think positive and distract with hobbies you like to do, if you don't have one, discover one, listen to good music, read books, talk to yourself at home (why not?!), do exercises, go out to places you like to go, etc etc...

You need to have your thoughts well filled with good things.

I will tell you a short story, few months ago the grandmother of my wife got depression, she only could move her eyes, she didn't talk, smile, nothing. That worried all of our relatives. We discovered the depression when she broke a smartphone with her bare hands on the kitchen countertop, she thought her husband was cheating her. Since that we are trying hard to revert that, but only she can revert it on her head. Even all the people helping her, she is the most important person responsible for her own improvement. Today I can say she is 150% better, she can walk, talk, go to church, talk a lot to neighbours and day after day she gets better.

If you don't want to get better my friend Rich, no one can do that for you. Be well sir, take care, and go ahead, forget those facts that hurt you.

Sorry if I couldn't explain better for you, my English is limited, sorry for it sir.

Raphael Oliveira  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
raphaelnariga
raphaelnariga

https://www.youtube.com/raphaelanriga

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum