European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello!

Go down

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post  neoliot on 17/12/2018, 13:46

Hey everybody, my name is Fabio Antunes, I'm 31 years old, from Brazil.

I started racing with Grand Prix 2 and kept going through 3 and 4, when I took an interest in skinning. I dabbled with GTR2 and rFactor before but never really dove in until this year with GTR2.

I found out about EEC while searching mods for GTR2, since the game has been out for so long, it's getting harder and harder with all the broken links and forums around. But here I hope to find a community where I can learn and evolve. I'm still coming to grips with painting GT and Touring cars, since all I ever did before was Formula cars.

Hello again and thanks in advance.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Fabio Antunes
neoliot
neoliot

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post  yuca on 24/12/2018, 10:37

Welcome
hope you enjoy it here

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
yuca
yuca

Back to top Go down

Post  vadaklaut on 24/12/2018, 12:40

Welcome to EEC, enjoy chirp

Christian
vadaklaut
vadaklaut

Back to top Go down

Post  LudwigAudi on 30/12/2018, 23:24

Welcome to the EEC !!!! Enjoy your membership.

Coming to the EEC is a good choice in your search for GTR2 stuff Cool . GTR2 is still one of the best racegames in my opinion.

Ludwig Vermeylen [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   #PRAYFORBRUSSELS  #JESUISBELGE
LudwigAudi
LudwigAudi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum