European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10314)
Hello from Canada I_vote_lcapHello from Canada I_voting_barHello from Canada I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9024)
Hello from Canada I_vote_lcapHello from Canada I_voting_barHello from Canada I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3031)
alexmezza (2743)
bmwcrash (2418)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2243)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1841)

Hello from Canada

Go down

Hello from Canada Empty Hello from Canada

Post  Juniorfan88 on 15/12/2018, 22:37

Hello, my name is Nicholas Wolfe, and I am 18 years old from Canada.

I mainly play GTR 2 and rFactor, but I also play Stock Car Extreme and Automobilista from time to time.

I am not good at skinning or modding, but I have basic knowledge with ISI games and I hope that someday I'll be able to become a modder.

I found out about EEC by looking for some GTR 2 mods and came across the FIA GT 2000 -2009 mod. I had to sign up for this site once I found the large selection of mods!

I want to be a member of EEC because of the huge modding community and maybe someone could give me a hand with modding.

As you can probably tell by my username, I'm a huge fan of NASCAR. I also enjoy watching IMSA, F1, and Indycar. I've grew up around cars so I'm a huge car guy and love working on them.
Juniorfan88
Juniorfan88

Back to top Go down

Hello from Canada Empty Re: Hello from Canada

Post  yuca on 24/12/2018, 10:37

welcome,

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
yuca
yuca

Back to top Go down

Post  LudwigAudi on 30/12/2018, 23:31

Welcome to the EEC Nicholas !!! Enjoy your stay here.

In the late 90s and the early 2000s I was also a big Nascar fan. Earnhardt, Labonte, Gordon, Martin, Jarrett,... Those were some good racers !!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ludwig Vermeylen [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   #PRAYFORBRUSSELS  #JESUISBELGE
LudwigAudi
LudwigAudi

Back to top Go down

Post  shovas on 30/12/2018, 23:41

Welcome from another Canadian and another GTR2 fan Smile

For more tips and tricks with GTR2 you might be interested in a post I put up:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Enjoy!

Matthew from Canada | John 3:16, Selah.ca/Free-Gift | Secrets of GTR2 | Intel Core i7 2600K @4.2GHz OC / Corsair H100i Pro Liquid Cooling / ASUS P8Z68-V / Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 @1600Mhz / Samsung 860 Evo 1TB x2 + 840 Evo 250GB + ADATA SU650 960GB / EVGA GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 8GB / 32" 1440p 165hz MSI Optix G32CQ4 / SimXperience AccuForce Pro V1 / ProtoSimTech PT-2 Pedals / Obutto R3volution / Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound / Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64bit
shovas
shovas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down