European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10314)
Hello from Germany I_vote_lcapHello from Germany I_voting_barHello from Germany I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9024)
Hello from Germany I_vote_lcapHello from Germany I_voting_barHello from Germany I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3031)
alexmezza (2741)
bmwcrash (2418)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2243)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1841)

Hello from Germany

Go down

Hello from Germany Empty Hello from Germany

Post  GTR2-Freak on 27/11/2018, 13:35

Hi guys,
i am now, exactly on the day, one year here and think it's time, you should know who I am.

My name is Juergen Langecker (38), from Germany, avionics technician, married, one son sim racer too...enough? Very Happy

Nearly all (good) racesims are on my hard disk, but basically it's wasted money, mainly i use AMS,
from time to time rf2, rf1 and GTR2.

In the past (years ago), i have made some simple planes and scenery objects for FSX with GMAX, CS2 etc.
My goal is to bring a self made 3d car model in to AMS. For now i am hard fighting with Blender, 3DSimED and so on.
It's a long way, i know, unfortunately Blender and Gmax are very different, but never give up!
Although, a simple box with four wheels  I have  managed already, driving is a bit tricky Very Happy

By searching for GTR2 and AMS mods i stumbled over EEC and have found a lot excellent stuff here already.
Thank you for that!

To learn more about 3d stuff is the main reason i am here. Here are some very talented modder and skinner,
think it's the right place for me. The stupid part is limited free time, but that's not only my problem i guess.
Maybe one day, I can contribute something useful here...i hope so.

I am interested in Motorsport since i know what a car is, have built my own Go-Kart during school times
and sim racing is a fantastic addition. Online racing i would also like to do, but because of limited free time
and the fact i have set my focus on 3d stuff, has to wait this. And of course, as a german motorsport fan,
i've done several Ring-Taxi rides, one even  with the "Queen of the Ring" (Sabine Schmitz), will never forget it!

Glad to have found you and that I am allowed to be here!

Think that's it, many greetings from Germany.
Juergen

PS
Excuse my poor english, due to my job, technical english is not that problem, but proper conversation
i have still to learn a bit.

And yes, i am also interested in some "hidden jewels" here, who not.  Very Happy
On the other hand, fetch as much as you can and disappearing is not my style!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Juergen Langecker , Germany
GTR2-Freak
GTR2-Freak

Back to top Go down

Hello from Germany Empty Re: Hello from Germany

Post  ThatAudiFan on 27/11/2018, 14:57

About time you properly introduced yourself mate Wink
Good to have you here!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Harm Roelofs
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  yuca on 8/12/2018, 10:46

Willkommen

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
yuca
yuca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down