European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10314)
Another hello from Australia I_vote_lcapAnother hello from Australia I_voting_barAnother hello from Australia I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9024)
Another hello from Australia I_vote_lcapAnother hello from Australia I_voting_barAnother hello from Australia I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3031)
alexmezza (2743)
bmwcrash (2418)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2243)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1841)

Another hello from Australia

Go down

Another hello from Australia Empty Another hello from Australia

Post  John Kerry on 27/10/2018, 08:08

Hi,

My name is John Kerry.
I am 34 years old.
I live in Australiia.

About a year and a bit ago I started racing GTR2 and I still do . I then got Copa Petrobras..., which led me to buy AMS. and I love it After trying more modern sims which I did not like I bought Race 07 with all the addons and I love it also. I spend most of my time playing AMS.

I am not a modder or skinner. I simply do not have enough time.

I heard about EEC when I was looking for mods for AMS through the net and at other racing forums.

I mainly wanted to be a member because of the mods you have and the great forum support you offer.

So I like motorsports, have most of my life. Of course my main indoor hobby is sim racing but I also love the outdoors, bushwalking etc and I enjoy helping in social services. As a EEC member I hope I can get better at sim racing and if I can help with any feedback I am more than willing.
John Kerry
John Kerry

Back to top Go down

Another hello from Australia Empty Re: Another hello from Australia

Post  yuca on 3/11/2018, 11:30

Welcome

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
yuca
yuca

Back to top Go down