European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10314)
Hi from Brasília, Brazil. I_vote_lcapHi from Brasília, Brazil. I_voting_barHi from Brasília, Brazil. I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9024)
Hi from Brasília, Brazil. I_vote_lcapHi from Brasília, Brazil. I_voting_barHi from Brasília, Brazil. I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3031)
alexmezza (2743)
bmwcrash (2418)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2243)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1841)

Hi from Brasília, Brazil.

Go down

Hi from Brasília, Brazil. Empty Hi from Brasília, Brazil.

Post  AngeloDS on 19/7/2018, 04:05

-What is your name?
Angelo dos Santos.

-What is your age?

-Where are you located?
Brasília, DC of Brazil.

-What Sims do you race?
AMS, rF2 and Assetto Corsa.

-Are you a Modder or Skinner?
No.

-How did you hear about European Endurance Center?
Heard about it a long time ago, everywhere, because of the AMS GT3 Mod. But the thread at Reiza´s forum about a upcoming FIA GT1 Championship brought me to the Forum.

-Why do you want to be a member?
I aways like to race at places where fair play comes first. With well defined rules and good schedules. I think I can find this here.  Smile

-Write a short paragraph about you, your interests and what you'd like to accomplish by being an EEC Member.
Not very good in talk about myself. A dedicated racer, doing this for almost 10 years now. Im slowing down this a bit in the last few months due health issues, but fully intend to get back to the pace once I manage to recover.  I tend to like more Historic cars and racing, but sometimes a change of pace is welcomed. So Im here just searching for good and clean racing.

cheers
AngeloDS
AngeloDS

Back to top Go down

Hi from Brasília, Brazil. Empty Re: Hi from Brasília, Brazil.

Post  yuca on 15/9/2018, 16:25

welcome,
please add a tagline

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
yuca
yuca

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum