European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10314)
AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends - Page 6 I_vote_lcapAC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends - Page 6 I_voting_barAC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9022)
AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends - Page 6 I_vote_lcapAC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends - Page 6 I_voting_barAC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3031)
alexmezza (2707)
bmwcrash (2418)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2243)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1835)

AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends - Page 6 Empty Re: AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends

Post  GeForce06 on 1/6/2020, 23:08

anyone else got this problem with the F488?

O_BaseGz.cpp 8759: CUBE error loading scene file USERDATA\tmpvehicle.scn: Error loading mesh file F488GT3_LIGHTS_GLASS_A_4.GMT to memory

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marco S.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GeForce06
GeForce06

Back to top Go down

AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends - Page 6 Empty Re: AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends

Post  Scorpyo on 2/6/2020, 09:11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:anyone else got this problem with the F488?

O_BaseGz.cpp 8759: CUBE error loading scene file USERDATA\tmpvehicle.scn: Error loading mesh file F488GT3_LIGHTS_GLASS_A_4.GMT to memory

I don't think so. This mod was released over 2 years ago and so far no one reported that error.

Does it happen with all cars?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Skabagoosh on 2/6/2020, 13:59

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:anyone else got this problem with the F488?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

I don't think so. This mod was released over 2 years ago and so far no one reported that error.

Does it happen with all cars?

I remember encountering this error before as well. I believe this appears when using option 4 - Endurance Yellow for the lights in the genstring.

Myke Calaquian
Skabagoosh
Skabagoosh

Back to top Go down

Post  GeForce06 on 2/6/2020, 15:45

yep when using option 3 and 4

// Genstring legend
//
// 1 - Driver Body
// 2 - Driver Body
// 3 - Rim (1 - Mate, 2 - Shiny)
// 4 - Tyre (1 - Pirelli, 2 - Michelin, 3 - Hankook, 4 - Continental, 5 - Avon, 6 - Dunlop, 7 - Yokohama, 8 - Bridgestone)
// 5 - Lights (1 - White, 2 - Yellow, 3 - Endurance white, 4 - Endurance yellow)

Marco S.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GeForce06
GeForce06

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo on 2/6/2020, 16:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:yep when using option 3 and 4

// Genstring legend
//
// 1 - Driver Body
// 2 - Driver Body
// 3 - Rim (1 - Mate, 2 - Shiny)
// 4 - Tyre (1 - Pirelli, 2 - Michelin, 3 - Hankook, 4 - Continental, 5 - Avon, 6 - Dunlop, 7 - Yokohama, 8 - Bridgestone)
// 5 - Lights (1 - White, 2 - Yellow, 3 - Endurance white, 4 - Endurance yellow)

That was just a placeholder. I had modeled endulights but couldn't find anyone to cut the holes for them...

Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  GeForce06 on 2/6/2020, 19:42

ah alright Smile thanks for the info buddy

GeForce06
GeForce06

Back to top Go down

Post  pako on 28/10/2020, 14:57

Thank You very much, great work!
pako
pako

Back to top Go down

AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends - Page 6 Empty Sugestion about porsche and ferrari Scorpyo

Post  andick8819 on 20/11/2020, 20:25

Hi, i was trying your amazing mods over one month and i realize that there are a little but necesary details about Ferrari 488 and Porsche: Both models are amazing, but inside the cockpit its something missing. They don't have steering wheel support, they´re like flying in the air. That happens when you edit the cam angles for nearer vision. The Audi, Mercedes and Mclaren has them. Can you make an update por those models?
andick8819
andick8819

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphide Today at 02:56

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hi, i was trying your amazing mods over one month and i realize that there are a little but necesary details about Ferrari 488 and Porsche: Both models are amazing, but inside the cockpit its something missing. They don't have steering wheel support, they´re like flying in the air. That happens when you edit the cam angles for nearer vision. The Audi, Mercedes and Mclaren has them. Can you make an update por those models?

There is an edit button for your posts, I suggest you use it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Troy Barman
Sylphide
Sylphide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6