European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10313)
AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends - Page 6 I_vote_lcapAC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends - Page 6 I_voting_barAC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9021)
AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends - Page 6 I_vote_lcapAC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends - Page 6 I_voting_barAC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3031)
alexmezza (2687)
bmwcrash (2418)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2243)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1832)

AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends - Page 6 Empty Re: AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends

Post  GeForce06 on 1/6/2020, 23:08

anyone else got this problem with the F488?

O_BaseGz.cpp 8759: CUBE error loading scene file USERDATA\tmpvehicle.scn: Error loading mesh file F488GT3_LIGHTS_GLASS_A_4.GMT to memory

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marco S.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GeForce06
GeForce06

Back to top Go down

AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends - Page 6 Empty Re: AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends

Post  Scorpyo on 2/6/2020, 09:11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:anyone else got this problem with the F488?

O_BaseGz.cpp 8759: CUBE error loading scene file USERDATA\tmpvehicle.scn: Error loading mesh file F488GT3_LIGHTS_GLASS_A_4.GMT to memory

I don't think so. This mod was released over 2 years ago and so far no one reported that error.

Does it happen with all cars?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Skabagoosh on 2/6/2020, 13:59

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:anyone else got this problem with the F488?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

I don't think so. This mod was released over 2 years ago and so far no one reported that error.

Does it happen with all cars?

I remember encountering this error before as well. I believe this appears when using option 4 - Endurance Yellow for the lights in the genstring.

Myke Calaquian
Skabagoosh
Skabagoosh

Back to top Go down

Post  GeForce06 on 2/6/2020, 15:45

yep when using option 3 and 4

// Genstring legend
//
// 1 - Driver Body
// 2 - Driver Body
// 3 - Rim (1 - Mate, 2 - Shiny)
// 4 - Tyre (1 - Pirelli, 2 - Michelin, 3 - Hankook, 4 - Continental, 5 - Avon, 6 - Dunlop, 7 - Yokohama, 8 - Bridgestone)
// 5 - Lights (1 - White, 2 - Yellow, 3 - Endurance white, 4 - Endurance yellow)

Marco S.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GeForce06
GeForce06

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo on 2/6/2020, 16:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:yep when using option 3 and 4

// Genstring legend
//
// 1 - Driver Body
// 2 - Driver Body
// 3 - Rim (1 - Mate, 2 - Shiny)
// 4 - Tyre (1 - Pirelli, 2 - Michelin, 3 - Hankook, 4 - Continental, 5 - Avon, 6 - Dunlop, 7 - Yokohama, 8 - Bridgestone)
// 5 - Lights (1 - White, 2 - Yellow, 3 - Endurance white, 4 - Endurance yellow)

That was just a placeholder. I had modeled endulights but couldn't find anyone to cut the holes for them...

Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  GeForce06 on 2/6/2020, 19:42

ah alright Smile thanks for the info buddy

GeForce06
GeForce06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6