European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Hello Again Fellow Sim Racers and Enthusiasts I_icon_minitimeToday at 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Hello Again Fellow Sim Racers and Enthusiasts I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Hello Again Fellow Sim Racers and Enthusiasts I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Hello Again Fellow Sim Racers and Enthusiasts I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Hello Again Fellow Sim Racers and Enthusiasts I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Hello Again Fellow Sim Racers and Enthusiasts I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Hello Again Fellow Sim Racers and Enthusiasts I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
Hello Again Fellow Sim Racers and Enthusiasts I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:54 by Makarofu

» Greetings from Australia!
Hello Again Fellow Sim Racers and Enthusiasts I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:28 by Aushtin

Hello Again Fellow Sim Racers and Enthusiasts

2 posters

Go down

Hello Again Fellow Sim Racers and Enthusiasts Empty Hello Again Fellow Sim Racers and Enthusiasts

Post  panozmax 14/2/2018, 19:02

Hi everyone. Here is a little background on me .     1.What's your real name, age?   Max Richardson, 47 . 2.From where you are?   USA/Greenville,SC, An hour and a half or so away from Road Atlanta.   3.Which Sim games do you play? GTR2, AMS, Assetto Corsa, Both R Factors, Codemasters F1, Anything SBK or Moto Gp. 4.How did You know about EEC Team? Looking for new mods/additions to GTR2. 5.Do you ever race online? Raced, or tried Lol, on GRID League a couple of times but I was mostly a Grid filler. 6.Do you have enough free time to run on sundays? (Only important if you want to drive online) I'd love to give it another go but I'm honestly not that good.7.Do you know something about modding, skinning? Not really, mostly adjusting/changing/moving files. 8.Any problem for you if we give access only for some Mods? Of course we all want as much as possible however they aren't mine just for the taking. Anything shared is much appreciated and respected. I currently play 100% Offline.  9.Are you here only to grab mods and then leave us? Not planning on leaving as long as it's a real community feel. Not like some other intimidating sites. 10.Please, write a few words about you (hobbies, sports, job, etc): I'm a FedEx Tractor Trailer Driver of 26 years now. Friends took me to a Camel Gt Race when I was little and I've been hooked on Sports car racing ever since. I like building Gaming PC's, Diving, hanging with friends, watching motorsports, traveling, exploring, making new friends, eating good food, drinking beer, chasing women, driving fast, Sim Racing, and taking naps. Not all in that order either Laughing Looking forward to interacting here with other fans of Sim Racing/Motorsport.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Max Richardson [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
panozmax
panozmax

Back to top Go down

Hello Again Fellow Sim Racers and Enthusiasts Empty Re: Hello Again Fellow Sim Racers and Enthusiasts

Post  AdamNeverKnows 17/2/2018, 19:08

Nice to meet you Max!

Panoz is a great choice of manufacturer! I've interviewed Don before - such a good man!

I hope you enjoy these parts!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Adam Weller GBR
AdamNeverKnows
AdamNeverKnows

Back to top Go down

Hello Again Fellow Sim Racers and Enthusiasts Empty Re: Hello Again Fellow Sim Racers and Enthusiasts

Post  panozmax 17/2/2018, 19:30

Yeah I've Always been a huge Panoz fan. Thx for the welcome too

Max Richardson [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
panozmax
panozmax

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down