European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» South East
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeToday at 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeToday at 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:54 by Makarofu

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

+43
Sylphide
Shinra
pawelek
Vanaja
Bad News
simspeed_racing
drr6
skeno
suti
antoniog7772
JERACERX
repaban
matteo1974
Pye_Man
baika
jsmee
gtracer123
LeMansDriver22
ChaosZero
PhoenixWylde
Maxellero
bigbad
Tano
jr82
dbstreet
GTP_furinkazen
pimmy
giaserg
Crimson764
brianspeake
ernie2492
Nebehr
Cheeveer
Jarodparker
bernie91
PeteB
rildoh
alexmezza
miuqana
Phillip Kruger
eurostc
intelpower
Markano97
47 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  Markano97 7/11/2017, 16:07

intelpower wrote:with those huge grids this mod has become more of a virtual encyclopedia on Super Tourers than a video game Cool

if  someone who wants to do a mini pack  a 1993  Wellington - Bathurst might be an idea , a giant gird of 6 cars...  Laughing   but if put on same page with DTM 93 super tourers there may be a nice combined grid (and potnetially the 4 super tourer  entries of SPA 1993 , no 1.2,3 and 11 )
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

no 1,2 and 4 from here

plus the Bathurst 93 2.0 L cars   , those Sierras are same as in BTCC  , non-turbo RS  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
upload images fast

I could include these along with the 1993 wellington cars as you said... can't promise anything however, free time is near non existent for me now.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  skeno 7/11/2017, 20:44

Markano97 wrote:The yugoslavian championship will be joining the st mod... at some point. I also plan a polish touring car championship collection with some supertourers that ran there from various years(not enough to make separate grids).
that's some great news markano. Smile looking forward for those additions.

incase you need pictures for the polish series this page has a lot of pictures from 2001-04

skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 7/11/2017, 20:50

If i do the series i'll do from 1997 to 2000 but thanks for the link, will check it out! Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 13/11/2017, 00:27

Can now confirm that barring a pack update and a couple loose cars, all skins to be included in SUPER TOURING WORLD V2.0 are now in my hands.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 13/11/2017, 19:34

^ would this song be appropriate soon ? Very Happy

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 13/11/2017, 20:21

Version 2.0 will not feature reworks that i haven't completed.These are:
FFSA Supertourisme
Belgian Procar
Swiss Touring Championship
Portugese Championship
Swedish Championship
Spanish Championship
I may have forgotten a few.The current versions of skinpacks will be included on these series. I will finish them at a later time(free time is near non existent now for me so i can't promise on when).
I still have stuff to do but i will do them at a crawling pace. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 15/11/2017, 00:47

Until mod release (including on EEC, of course Wink ) I shall be uploading all new previews screens solely on the FRM Facebook page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  antoniog7772 2/12/2017, 22:03

Just outstanding.
Outstanding.I only found this thread now, so i wonder if on that huge mega pack the production 2001 etcc wil be included?
I just ask cause if not maybe in mid term I could help with some skins.

Antonio Ferreira
From Porto, Portugal

antoniog7772

http://shivernshake.ativoforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 3/1/2018, 20:38

A happy new year to all of you.
I'm back at skinning...well sort of for now. Time until the end of the month is gonna be tight so i won't do much for now. Here is the revival of a series. A skinpack that i cancelled last summer but now its back and this time it will be finished. Here are some previews from the 2002 season:

The new car added is the BAT Racing Opel Vectra GT. With it 10 out of 14 cars are done. I'll be uploading more stuff soon. This skinpack will not be released along with ST 2.0 but later as much work is still needed. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 3/1/2018, 20:40

antoniog7772 wrote:Just outstanding.
Outstanding.I only found this thread now, so i wonder if on that huge mega pack the production 2001 etcc wil be included?
I just ask cause if not maybe in mid term I could help with some skins.

Glad to have you join this thread antoniog7772!! Thank you for the kind words. Regarding the ETCC...there are no plans to include the production class cars. Smile

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 3/1/2018, 23:26

nice one Markano

hope the original STCC PSD files are available cos makes life much easier specially on that pesky  hardcore  Frank Valle   BMW  skin,    affraid

EDIT   why do you say 14 skins ?  there are pics  for just 13 entries in 2002 season

- 5 BMW (no 1 , 3 , 10, 11 and 21 )
- 1 Vectra A
- 4 Vectra B
- 1 Volvo
- 1 Nissan
- 1 Mondeo

unless by a miracle you found reference of no 14 BMW  Dan-Renè Larsen  Razz

And for Nissan guess Tommy Rustand is the better choice, he actually finished 2nd in a race

For 2003 there are indeed 14 entries
- 6 BMW
- 3 Vectra B
- 2 Volvo
- 1 Nissan
- 1 Mondeo mk 1
- 1 Mondeo mk 2

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  antoniog7772 4/1/2018, 01:25

Nice previews mate

Antonio Ferreira
From Porto, Portugal

antoniog7772

http://shivernshake.ativoforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  suti 4/1/2018, 04:50

Great work.

Sami Tihtonen
suti
suti

Back to top Go down

Post  repaban 4/1/2018, 13:58

good work thank you

Guy Reppert
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 4/1/2018, 17:41

Thank you all for the kind words!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I may have counted wrong haha. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 4/1/2018, 17:49

Regarding the #14 BMW from 2002. I'll have a look around but if i don't find anything i'll base the skin on the other team car the #1 BMW 320i.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosZero 4/1/2018, 19:55

Track?

ぜんにほんジーティーせんしゅけん
ChaosZero
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 4/1/2018, 21:20

ChaosZero wrote:Track?

The track is Kinekulle Ring in sweden. It was used by the STCC until 1997 and by the NTCC for 2002 being the only non-norwegian round for that series.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 5/1/2018, 18:50

Markano97 wrote:Regarding the #14 BMW from 2002. I'll have a look around but if i don't find anything i'll base the skin on the other team car the #1 BMW 320i.

it IS really like the sister car,  no 14 Larsen !!!   so congrats now both seasons have 14 entries Very Happy

in race results Larsen is listed as a 318iS instead of 320 i

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 5/1/2018, 19:24

Great find! I have a little problem finding logos for these 2 cars. If anyone can recognise any logos especially the side skirt logos on the vectra or have better photos of these entries please send them. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 5/1/2018, 19:28

no 11 is identical in 2003,  logos are a bit better visible

only differece I notice the 2003  version has extra  Shell  stickers on the headlights

and the Vectra looks pretty much same in 2003 season has a big OPEL logo on the hood

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  skeno 7/1/2018, 00:02

nice previews from the ntcc cars markano.

any updates on the cars from the 97/98 moscow open?
skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 11/1/2018, 23:15

regarding BTCC pack there would have been a correct  E30 2 door  for soem odd entries  , in Rfactor

problem  road car interior unless it would have been possible to insert the interior from the M3

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 12/1/2018, 10:40

skeno wrote:nice previews from the ntcc cars markano.

any updates on the cars from the 97/98 moscow open?

For the moscow open, 1998 season is complete leaving out the 1997 one. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  skeno 14/1/2018, 21:32

good to know, when are you planing to release it?
skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next