European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10314)
Hello Everyone I_vote_lcapHello Everyone I_voting_barHello Everyone I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9024)
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3031)
alexmezza (2743)
bmwcrash (2418)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2243)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1841)

Hello Everyone

Go down

Hello Everyone Empty Hello Everyone

Post  Guest on Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 4:05

My Name is K.K Lewis and i'm very excited to be a part of this forum.
I'm still a student a rFactor Modding but I promise i'll put as much effort as I can into my own mod in progress.
The 2011 24 Hours of Nurburgring.

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone Empty Re: Hello Everyone

Post  ikszde on Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 18:33

hi isonyp Smile
please add your name t your signature, so the moderators can give you full access Smile
N24 is a huge project, you will have an easier work when GMT makes the VLN 2009 mod, that will be a good base for it Smile
by the way, do you like online racing?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Mile András
ikszde
ikszde

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 19:46

@ikszde wrote:hi isonyp Smile
please add your name t your signature, so the moderators can give you full access Smile
N24 is a huge project, you will have an easier work when GMT makes the VLN 2009 mod, that will be a good base for it Smile
by the way, do you like online racing?
I cant do much because of moving and and computer s missing component that will be fixed next week
I have the ferrari p4/5 WIP missing wing, splitter, and mirror style
Audi TT from forza needs to be converted
LFA Needs rear wing
Porsche Manthey Racing needs Custom wing
Aston Martin Zagato Beng Painted

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T on Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 23:15

we dont want to give u full access here, sry its a member decision...

know u from f1c... just a gimme gimme and ur mod isnt really ur mod... looks like u cant do anything, no paints, no 3d modelling or car rework, nothing... just take cars, and add a class line, stress people with questions and pm about news and help ...

this is a site for guys who race gtr2 online and work on mods together for online racing, we dont have a need for people who just come here for gimme gimme...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum