European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Hi from London, UK I_icon_minitimeToday at 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Hi from London, UK I_icon_minitime24.03.24 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Hi from London, UK I_icon_minitime24.03.24 4:11 by hundo

» introduce
Hi from London, UK I_icon_minitime22.03.24 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Hi from London, UK I_icon_minitime21.03.24 9:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Hi from London, UK I_icon_minitime18.03.24 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Hi from London, UK I_icon_minitime17.03.24 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
Hi from London, UK I_icon_minitime17.03.24 14:54 by Makarofu

» Greetings from Australia!
Hi from London, UK I_icon_minitime17.03.24 14:28 by Aushtin

Hi from London, UK

+2
GT Fan 8899
aboe_83
6 posters

Go down

Hi from London, UK Empty Hi from London, UK

Post  aboe_83 06.11.16 23:25

Hi all.

What's your real name, age?
Michael Grover, 33.

From where you are?
London, UK

Which Sim games do you play?
Mainly just Automobilista atm, but I've played a little bit of iRacing, GTR2 and Race '07 too. My main racing experience prior to AMS was the Gran Turismo series but AMS has really impressed so far, despite some small issues with things like AI etc. I'm really enjoying it, as it's the first time I've ever added any unofficial content to a game to suit my needs etc. I only recently got a PC so I'm pretty new to both PC sim racing and the modding scene.

How did You know about EEC Team? (If its a friend or from a different site please tell write who it is too)
I think heard about EEC from the Reiza forums. There is a user there called PATR10T, who just so happens to be the Admin here at EEC. I noticed his signature and checked out this forum a while back, it's only now that I'm signing up as I've been playng AMS more and more lately and perhaps it would be good to join a community.

Do you ever race online?
I have done quite a lot of online racing, mainly with Gran Turismo but also a little with iRacing. Whilst the offline single player modes in AMS are enjoyable, there's something about racing against other human racers which spices things up a little, methinks.

Do you have enough free time to run on sundays? (Only important if you want to drive online)
Usually, yes.

Do you know something about modding, skinning?
Not really. I have done a couple of skins for the MP4-12C GT3 in iRacing but apart from that, I'm a bit of a noob. I have tried to play around with AMS skins but I haven't figured it out yet. There are more than enough out there already anyway, but I guess it's nice to have something unique and custom made by yourself so I'd like to be get to know how to do it, and perhaps maybe make few of them, perhaps based on SuperGT decals.

Any problem for you if we give access only for some Mods?
The two reasons for me joining are gaining access to the GT3 mod (which I've read good things about) and also to take part in one or two regular race meetings every week with clean but competitive racers. I guess it would help if I had access to those mods which are required for the racing, but I haven't looked closely to see which I would join just yet. It seems that EEC support quite a few different sims so hopefully I can find something suitable. GT3 does appeal, as does URD's T5 mod (which I purchased very recently) so if there's something which runs using that mod then I'd be happy to sign up, if there's space Smile

Are you here only to grab mods and then leave us?
"Here we go again another hump 'em dump 'em situation..." (that's from Wheatus, btw). Short answer is - no. After grabbing the mod (if I am given it) I would also like to use it to race against others who are part of the EEC.

Please, write a few words about you (hobbies, sports, job, etc):
Well the obvious hobby is sim-racing, but I also enjoy making a bit of music every now and then. I quite like a bit DIY as well. And I've been having a little play around with Blender recently, in the hope of creating some animation shorts.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Michael Grover

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
aboe_83
aboe_83

Back to top Go down

Hi from London, UK Empty Re: Hi from London, UK

Post  GT Fan 8899 06.11.16 23:31

Very nice presentation you got there Michael. cheers

Welcome to EEC. Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Ermis Chachoglou
GT Fan 8899
GT Fan 8899

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtTsYSMopmxGCFM3MmhN81w

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 07.11.16 0:22

Welcome

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtra-Large 07.11.16 1:41

Welcome to EEC Michael enjoy it =) =)

Lucas Paoletti a.k.a X-L [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Xtra-Large
Xtra-Large

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 07.11.16 7:19

GT Fan 8899 wrote:Very nice presentation you got there Michael.
agreed

Welcome to EEC !!!

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  sleeperz 07.11.16 18:53

Welcome to EEC! thumbs

Alexander Gulidov [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Helmets collection for GTR2 EEC
PC Spec: Xeon E3-1240 V2, GTX 550Ti 1gb (Hot as hell and loud as a jet [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ), 8 Gb Ram, SSD 240 Gb, XBox 360 wireless gamepad

sleeperz

Back to top Go down

Post  Lmp900 08.11.16 4:00

Great presentation! Welcome to EEC!

To finish first, you must first finish.

Matthew Cavanaugh
Lmp900
Lmp900

Back to top Go down

Post  aboe_83 08.11.16 14:40

Thank you for the welcome guys and for accepting my membership.
Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing you on track Smile

Name: Michael Grover

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
aboe_83
aboe_83

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down