European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10314)
Hello I can Offer Much I_vote_lcapHello I can Offer Much I_voting_barHello I can Offer Much I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9024)
Hello I can Offer Much I_vote_lcapHello I can Offer Much I_voting_barHello I can Offer Much I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3031)
alexmezza (2740)
bmwcrash (2418)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2243)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1841)

Hello I can Offer Much

Go down

Hello I can Offer Much Empty Hello I can Offer Much

Post  astonlola on 2012-08-13, 08:39

Hello I am Astonlola,

I have been using GTR2 since 2009 and I am pretty good with track conversions from rfactor to gtr2 as well as partial car conversions. I'm not the greatest at creating but I'm good at modifying.
astonlola
astonlola

Back to top Go down

Hello I can Offer Much Empty Re: Hello I can Offer Much

Post  brazzo79 on 2012-08-13, 08:41

Hello and welcome astonlola!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Georg Götze / Germany/Thuringia
brazzo79
brazzo79

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2012-08-13, 08:51

Hello and wellcome m8, so things get better please wright a small presentation note, and put in your signature your real name and country as we all do

I belive your "skills" will be very much appreciated as there are lots of cool tracks in rFactor still not in GTR2

Last edited by Any1 on 2012-08-13, 09:46; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalinin on 2012-08-13, 09:45

Welcome! Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Will Mazeo
The only way to God is called Jesus, not religion, just Jesus.
Kalinin
Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  bentley speed 8 on 2012-08-13, 11:50

Welcome astonlola! Your talents will be very much appreciated here Very Happy

Supun Hewa Dewage
bentley speed 8
bentley speed 8

Back to top Go down

Post  astonlola on 2012-08-13, 20:55

Any1 wrote:Hello and wellcome m8, so things get better please wright a small presentation note, and put in your signature your real name and country as we all do

I belive your "skills" will be very much appreciated as there are lots of cool tracks in rFactor still not in GTR2

Maybe I should have elaborated more.

My name is Pierce I am from the United States I'm on the east coast. I was first attracted to GTR2 after watching several Le Mans videos on Youtube and at the time in 2008/2009 Gran Turismo 4 just wasn't cutting it so I ordered GTR2 on Amazon for a good deal and two laptops later I'm still playing this game. I first started at NoGripRacing and I have branched myself out to other forums GTRacers, UMD, F1 Classic, RaceDepartment, and NAGP. I particularly like the ALMS, LMS, FIA GT series. I'm not really the online racer but I more enjoy watching the cars circuit. I used to do a lot of skinning in the past but now I primarily do track edits and conversions. I can't really make anything from scratch but I sure can tweak few things. My favorite track in GTR2 is VLM Sebring and my favorite car is the Audi R8 LMS GT3. I'm very private and I don't share to any other forum I like keeping my membership silent Yes I'll be here to download but I'm also here to make fixes and post them. Hope you as admins will approve me.

Pierce Carter
U.S.A. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Endurance Races are only as long as you make them seem.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
astonlola
astonlola

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T on 2012-08-14, 01:17

great presentation Wink

now a big welcome here cheers

but please smaller ur signature pic Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2012-08-14, 03:09

Welcome Pierce Basketball

Back to top Go down

Post  SearleD on 2012-08-14, 06:52

Welcome to our little piece of the interweb Pierce Smile

David Searle [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SearleD
SearleD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down