European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» South East
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 39 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 39 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 39 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 39 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 39 I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 39 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 39 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:54 by Makarofu

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

+38
ChaosZero
jr82
Renxo
Ares1988
miuqana
matteo1974
ohdear
simspeed_racing
intelpower
Maxellero
jsmee
Bad News
GeForce06
giaserg
suti
JorritVD
toto090369
Jarodparker
alexmezza
BrunoTh
ernie2492
bernie91
Tano
skeno
Street Racer 77
haruo
theravenousbeast
baika
RemusRacing
spottyracer
Nebehr
Alessio_F1
Markano97
Philipp3112
Cheeveer
dbstreet
eurostc
pimmy
42 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  intelpower 25/2/2017, 19:07

nice Nissan

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  Markano97 25/2/2017, 19:44

Thanks!!Fortunately a few more graphics and some logo changes were the only differences between the 1998 and 1999 car. Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 26/2/2017, 17:19

So 1999 Macau is almost complete.When Simon sends me the Australian entries i will finish the grid aswell as the 1998 one to finish the macau pack.Meanwhile here are more entries:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 26/2/2017, 17:29

awesome Cool

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Alessio_F1 26/2/2017, 19:49

That's pretty much all the cars entered for the 1999 SEATCZC Championship (the 1,5,8,16,36 and maybe the 2), all that would need adjusting is the window banner to the Ericsson banner (like with the #Cool which I believed they used at the chinese rounds.

Alessio Campigotto
Alessio_F1
Alessio_F1

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 26/2/2017, 20:21

I think they may be a few more otherwise i'd love to do the last season.Unfortunately the 1999 season is not mentioned at ST reg.If you wish to do the 1999 season let me know.Do you have anything on the silver bmw here??Together with george ong's bmw and the WK pink peugeots i think we have a grid.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Alessio_F1 26/2/2017, 21:21

It looks like a Div2/3

I found results on an archive here:

I think there are 7/8 ST from 1999

BMW 2x - EKS
Toyota 2x - AAI
BMW George Ong
BMW Team 778 (Honda later in season)
Volvo Henry Lee
Peugeot WK Edwin Tso

Alessio Campigotto
Alessio_F1
Alessio_F1

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 26/2/2017, 21:27

Well then i'll do the series tomorrow and send it to you to add it to your pack.Thanks for the info Alessio!! Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 26/2/2017, 21:31

The #2 Ericsson BMW was indeed running in the 1999 SEATCZC so that's 9 entries in total. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 27/2/2017, 01:05

SEATCZC 1999 complete:

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 27/2/2017, 21:43

I'm just gonna leave these here.Any guess which championship??

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 27/2/2017, 21:53

something from Aussie land ?

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 27/2/2017, 21:56

Yes...i was delighted to find photos for the 1994 Australian Class 2 Championship.All 12 entries will be included except from the 2 Corollas for obvious reasons(they were AE85 levins).

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  bernie91 28/2/2017, 18:20

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (1993-1994 various clip)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (1997 Race1)

For those good fellas who want to improve the Italian Supertouring ('cuz i'm not able to paint or edit)
Year 1993
- Peugeot 405 driver A. Ferrari, the hood is green with white sponsors
- lots of private Bmw M3 E30 (same drivers, same liveries, they've used the e30 for the early season)
- the front bumper of the Alfa 155 is more similar to the road version
- the Volkswagen Ventos are painted with a lighter grey
- special entries are 2 french supertouring cars (the Toledo and the Oreca BMW) and a german supertouring Astra

Year 1994
- The Alfas have used a bigger spoiler for the first 4 races, similar to the spoiler used in the 1992 with the Alfas GTA

Year 1997
- Race 1, Gianluca Roda drives a white-blue Mondeo

Very Happy thank you for your attention and patience Very Happy
bernie91
bernie91

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 28/2/2017, 18:35

Renxo did the regular entries for the italian championship... hopefully he will get back at some point to add these missing entries. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  bernie91 28/2/2017, 19:20

Markano97 wrote:Renxo did the regular entries for the italian championship... hopefully he will get back at some point to add these missing entries. Very Happy

Should we stalk him? Laughing

i'm waiting for the next skinpacks-body reworked packs thumbs
bernie91
bernie91

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 28/2/2017, 19:27

I will ask him if he wishes to do the addon entries. Smile

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 4/3/2017, 22:09

Everyone i need serious help.Anyone know these angled logos under the Motorsport Made in Britain??Please help its the final entry of the skinpack.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 4/3/2017, 23:56

With Anthony Reid's car almost complete, about 50% of the FIA World Cup 1994 grid is done.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 5/3/2017, 10:46

by 50% complete you mean about 20 of the 39 entries ?  Very Happy

with 39 entries the amount of tracks possible on GTR 2 might be  limited a bit

the BMW in this raced seem to had the small 94 rear wing, not the big one

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 5/3/2017, 11:30

More than 50% infact. 23 cars out of the 39 are done.This is a group project by me, baika and simspeed_racing. Baika has made the last entries from the German,Italian and French Championship to finish the pack. Then i'll make the 1993 one by myself as i've done most of the 1993 championships. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/3/2017, 12:56

Markano97 wrote:Everyone i need serious help.Anyone know these angled logos under the Motorsport Made in Britain??Please help its the final entry of the skinpack.
Do you still need those?

p.1 racing logo?

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 5/3/2017, 13:45

I can see the Earl's Logo a PI or P1 logo and a PBE logo but unless i find all of them i won't put them one the car it will look weird Razz Couldn't he have used his JTCC HKS livery?? Mad

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 5/3/2017, 14:26

PI research logo : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earl's logo : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 5/3/2017, 15:54

Many thanks!! Another logo found! Very Happy Unfortunately psp images doesn't have this photo anymore so i can't see it in high resolution. Only st reg has this photo now Crying or Very sad

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next