European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posting users this month
Markano97
So this is where you're all hiding. ;) I_vote_lcapSo this is where you're all hiding. ;) I_voting_barSo this is where you're all hiding. ;) I_vote_rcap 
GTP_furinkazen
So this is where you're all hiding. ;) I_vote_lcapSo this is where you're all hiding. ;) I_voting_barSo this is where you're all hiding. ;) I_vote_rcap 
f1cris92
Sylphide
Tano
repaban
pipino cuevas

Top posters
Kalinin (10313)
PATR10T (9021)
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3031)
alexmezza (2687)
bmwcrash (2418)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2243)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1833)

So this is where you're all hiding. ;)

Go down

So this is where you're all hiding. ;) Empty So this is where you're all hiding. ;)

Post  steviejb on 16/5/2012, 11:34

Hey all. Looking forward to doing some racing (when my ankle fixes itself...) without the fear of getting banned! Laughing
steviejb
steviejb

Back to top Go down

So this is where you're all hiding. ;) Empty Re: So this is where you're all hiding. ;)

Post  PATR10T on 16/5/2012, 11:46

hiding? nooooooooooooooo

or yes? i hope the dictator will dont find us Laughing
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

So this is where you're all hiding. ;) Empty Re: So this is where you're all hiding. ;)

Post  ThePsy on 16/5/2012, 11:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hey all. Looking forward to doing some racing (when my ankle fixes itself...) without the fear of getting banned! Laughing

Hey, no fear here... If someone get banned it will really be for a good reason.

Welcome onboard

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Philippe Bartoli  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ThePsy
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down