European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» South East
Maserati MC12 GT1 by Scorpyo and friends I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Maserati MC12 GT1 by Scorpyo and friends I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Maserati MC12 GT1 by Scorpyo and friends I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Maserati MC12 GT1 by Scorpyo and friends I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Maserati MC12 GT1 by Scorpyo and friends I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Maserati MC12 GT1 by Scorpyo and friends I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Maserati MC12 GT1 by Scorpyo and friends I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Maserati MC12 GT1 by Scorpyo and friends I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
Maserati MC12 GT1 by Scorpyo and friends I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:54 by Makarofu

Maserati MC12 GT1 by Scorpyo and friends

+2
PATR10T
Scorpyo
6 posters

Go down

Maserati MC12 GT1 by Scorpyo and friends Empty Maserati MC12 GT1 by Scorpyo and friends

Post  Scorpyo 2/4/2014, 10:26

Maserati MC12 GT1 by Scorpyo and friends

Another one that was converted from Shift2. This one is only partially remapped because skins for it was already painted in 2048 x 2048. But there is a lot of new things in Body1 texture and there are some things that have different position then original Shift2 parts. Due to that you can use only skins that are made for this mod and those skins can't be used on any other mod but that's the price which have to be paid for easier skinning + there's not many skins available for Shift2 Maserati MC12 GT1 anyway.

I didn't use genstring for daylights, if you want to use them simply rename file "MC12GT1_TEX.GTR" to "MC12GT1_TEX_SOMETHING.GTR" and then rename file "MC12GT1_TEX - With daylights.GTR" to "MC12GT1_TEX.GTR" and all cars will have headlights that are lit during day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------  INSTALATION  ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Copy all files from GameData folder to GameData folder in your GTR2 instalation and allow overwrite.

----------------------------------------------------------------------  SKINING ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Paintpack with all templates and X file is included.

----------------------------------------------------------------------  CREDITS  ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Car models: SMS

Physics: alexkiller8

Sounds: Simbin

3D (re)modeling: Zumlee and Scorpyo

Shading layers/Templates: Scorpyo

Skins: Giaserg, Alexmezza and Scorpyo

----------------------------------------------------------------------  THANKYOU  ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Big thank you goes to all people who helped me with this mod.

----------------------------------------------------------------------  DOWNLOAD  ----------------------------------------------------------------------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Maserati MC12 GT1 by Scorpyo and friends Empty Re: Maserati MC12 GT1 by Scorpyo and friends

Post  PATR10T 2/4/2014, 12:17

lol 95% finished? looks more like 100 :-D thx a lot marijo

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Maserati MC12 GT1 by Scorpyo and friends Empty Re: Maserati MC12 GT1 by Scorpyo and friends

Post  Scorpyo 2/4/2014, 12:19

PATR10T wrote:lol 95% finished? looks more like 100 :-D thx a lot marijo

What can I say, I'm fast ;o)

Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtra-Large 2/4/2014, 13:31

Thank you very much Marijo , first Aston, Ford and Maserati , I think I wanna start a FIAGT1 2010 championship again with all those great models, do you have plans to add the Nissan and Corvette too or was already released from Shift2 , I cant remenber  geek 

Again Thank you!!!

Lucas Paoletti a.k.a X-L [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Xtra-Large
Xtra-Large

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/4/2014, 13:41

Great car Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/4/2014, 16:55

Very nice car  thumps up 

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo 2/4/2014, 20:43

Xtra-Large wrote:Thank you very much Marijo , first Aston, Ford and Maserati , I think I wanna start a FIAGT1 2010 championship again with all those great models, do you have plans to add the Nissan and Corvette too or was already released from Shift2 , I cant remenber  geek 

Again Thank you!!!

You forget the Lambo  Razz 

There will probably be both Nissan GT-R and Corvette C6.R but I won't make any promises. ATM I have one fictional GT1 car in pretty advanced WIP stage.

Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  khan1670 2/4/2014, 21:27

Thank you for this and the Ford!! Awesome job!

Kevin Hauer
khan1670
khan1670

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo 3/4/2014, 07:50

khan1670 wrote:Thank you for this and the Ford!! Awesome job!

Well, people need something to drive on your tracks m8 ;o)

Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtra-Large 3/4/2014, 11:40

Cool !!!! Thanks ofc the Lambo too  lol!  , so I wait for those cars to complete the grid again with Shift2 models

Thank you for your work  cheers cheers 

Lucas Paoletti a.k.a X-L [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Xtra-Large
Xtra-Large

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/4/2014, 11:20

Thank you so much!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/4/2014, 15:56

Thank you  afro 

Back to top Go down

Post  sopgt7 5/2/2018, 00:06

Thank you.

Soporan Vlad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sopgt7
sopgt7

Back to top Go down

Post  panozmax 17/2/2018, 19:33

Thx! One of my favorite all time cars

Max Richardson [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
panozmax
panozmax

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down